Nothing works

Magick isnt for everyone. If you spent time preparing rituals, you do them and nothing works. And you get radionics boxes and they dont work. Its one thing that you may not get results for a couple odd weeks. But when time drags on and you dont see results, its not for you.

I tried rituals out of gordon winterfields demons of magick book, tried radionics boxes, hired a professional to curse two specific people in january 2022. Today both are fine.

Before ea koetting got kicked off youtube he had a video where he said that he had personal consultations where his clients did not see results and the tells them this path aint for them.

So since I see no results I accept here and now I will never have real control over my circumstances. Anybody who caused me grief. They win. And they will never know how lucky they are that nothing I do works. They have their memories of the victories over me that they will cheridh for life. I hope I was worth it. But since nothing I do works, they are the luckiest people on earth.

Word of the wise. If you try doing magick and over a while nothing works, its not for you. If you are new at this, if you see no results within a year then its not for you.

1 Like

No that is not true. Even if these rituals didn’t work. Also even if Ea‘s didn’t work for some. It doesn’t mean… anything. For example my target pretended to be sooo sooo happy, and after a more deeper conversation turned out he has Impotence problems. We never truly know how others do, even with divination. They have to open up.
You can always try and intend while stop lusting for results. Magick works. … it works in really fucked up /hidden/ unpredictable ways sometimes though. There are so many factors influencing spellwork.

6 Likes

Magick is everyone’s birthright. Do you have any inkling on the causes? Have you done any divinations into it? You’re in good company there’s lots of posts just like this one here. Some people got it going after that, some went quiet.

One of the best mages I know, @DarkestKnight nearly gave up nearly 10 years ago, but not anywhere near so fast as only 1 year, after 10 years, and then he made it work. He had unusual blocks but persevered and overcame. He’s 20 YEARS into this journey, and you give up after only one? It takes that much to build your intuition and start trusting it.

Magick is a skill, if you post what you’re doing maybe we can help you troubleshoot. If you’re blocked, and it’s more effort than you want to spend, I get it, but that’s your choice it doesn’t mean you couldn’t, it means you chose not to. It’s not for you if you give up on your development instead of finding out why it’s not working.

I honestly think the only reason it was easier for me, was because I spent my first 30 years not doing magick at all, but learning energy working and qigong. Western occultism made perfect sense with that under my belt and worked from day one… most people don’t do that first, they add it later if at all. But it was the key for me, but I didn’t guess that magick “wasn’t for me” for 30 years, I didn’t know about it, and I’m willing to bet if you put way less than that into your astral skills development and energy, you’d have less of an issue as well.

7 Likes

To this person, I say: Do not lose hope or faith. Even if results have been elusive, this does not necessarily mean that magick is not for you. Oftentimes, it can simply be a matter of adjusting approach or working on honing skills and refining techniques. Additionally, it is essential to have patience and trust in the process as the results may take time to manifest. Ultimately, it’s crucial to maintain a positive mindset and focus on the end goal, while putting in the appropriate effort and dedication. With time, patience, and perseverance, success can surely be achieved.

2 Likes

If you can manifest, you can do magick/rituals too. Just ask an entity to open up your abilities, I believe everyone has some kind of ability.

3 Likes

Sorry but also, this is self pity. I (and countless other humans) have been through beating exes, mobbing, thieves, abusive family members, abusive bosses, fake friends you name it - it happened to me and others. I would not say they are lucky - I don’t say they have memories of victories. I say: we‘ll see who will have the last laugh. It’s a mindset thing too. Results. Life is short. But not that short.

3 Likes

Everything in this life is relative, time, space, and so on. We are used to expecting immediate results for our actions, we want our intention to immediately change this reality and influence it at our slightest desire. Yes, it happens that magic works late, instead of one day - one week. But is this a reason to give up? Our physical body is just skin and bones, and the material world in which we live can be unfair and cruel. Just live and enjoy this moment. Magic is all around us, it surrounds us from birth to physical death. Everything will work out, don’t give up.

5 Likes

You might be right…
although I am of the opinion the ability to do magick is a basic human trait that anyone can unlock.There is a possibility you also have some weird/ unusual blocks, like Mulberry posted about before. There are countless systems and ideas about how magick should work, a lot of the systems and theories contradict each other while the practioners still have similar results. You might have tried systems that just don’t work for you. I am not familiar with EA’s video, but I’d like to know the context in which he said it. I think it is entirely possible the statement might be a bit more nuanced.

If you do decide to leave magick behind entirely, I hope you do take some valuable lessons and wisdom with you from the time and effort you’ve put in for this path.
If you still want to try and keep going, maybe go back to the pure basics again and go from there?

The basic skills crucial for learning magick are a valuable addition applicable across the board so still worth the effort you put in, even if you keep lacking results in your occult practice. Such as the skill of a (simple) meditation practice, for instance. It’s the dead horse everyone keeps beating, but if everything else on this path should suddenly fail, gaining the skill of being able to sit down for a “simple” mindfulness meditation for 30 mins or more alone is worth the months and months of effort and frustration (adhd yay!) in all aspects of my daily life besides my occult practice.
Going back to focusing and developing the basic skills and the benefits they alone might give without too much other expectations for future results or a path already carved out in your mind, might lead you towards systems and skills that actually work for you.

4 Likes

Even so you haven’t see results, with your own eyes, just yet I have seen revenge curse spells, take years to manifest, and when they do they really hurt the people you aimed at.

Magic is very real, and the rituals must be applied correctly and at the allotted time, and the steps must also be adhered to.

1 Like

Welcome @Exe_zanax It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Use blood.

1 Like

You can try Vedanta for a while. It does belittle all non-physical entities and magic itself, but could unlock stuff for you. The idea is instead of countless worlds and races of entities existing there are just three realms:

1. Physical. Traps include worrying about money/getting stuck in patterns.

2. Mental. All beings without a body are thoughtforms and less than humans. Anything you have to use your brain or a thought for exists here, in a purely creative domain. Traps include religions, spiritual path and magic.

3. Spiritual. Beyond thoughts, so there is only one constant, unchanging state of Being. Here you can manifest better.

This new approach could shake something loose.

1 Like

@Mulberry fantastic post. I couldn’t say it better myself.

@Alias magic takes time. The rituals in my first year never worked but as I grew in skill and knowledge I started to see progress.

There are all sorts of reasons why you don’t get the results or don’t necessarily see the results. You’re perpetuating a defeatist attitude and the more you do that the more you sabotage yourself.

Some people have a head start but it’s a skill like everything else

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying, but it’s immensely hard to do all kinds of spells and stuff for a year and keep hope and do everything right, have nothing work , and not think: wtf this stuff doesn’t work

I think it’s a matter of expectations. If “not working” means you didn’t get that material result, that’s not the same idea as “not working” meaning you didn’t raise your kundalini yet.

If you walked in with an expectation of quick or easy results for a mundane issue, then yes your expectations may be disappointed. If you entered the occult from a place of starting a journey of self improvement that takes lifelong dedication, then it’s a different mindset altogether.

A year in your whole life is not long at all - you’ve only just started and you know it. A year of waiting for your ex to come back is ages.

Magick isn’t a quick fix most of the time, it does require a certain level of skill and commitment to yourself. So, to give up after a year implies maybe the practitioner was never in it for personal development. But you don’t even go to therapy expecting that to help you resolve all your issues in that short a time frame. Developing the self always takes work.

I get that the many books promise “spells” to fix everything from toothache to getting the ex back, and I think these are, to an extent, unfortunately misleading for most. Spells are nothing by themselves - you are the magick one. You have to build yourself and by they time you have done that, you might not even care about the material goals you started with any more anyway.

3 Likes

I was quite hopeless last year, having very little results with all the work i have done.

I’m starting just now having more and more results.

Magick is like gym. It can take many months/years before having visible and regular results, but all the work you do before serve as a training.

As @Mulberry highlights, knowing energy work is a huge plus. Once again, it can take some time (months/years) to master.

Here’s some things that worked for me:

1. Practice little magick everyday : charge your food, your water, change the atmosphere of a room, see how people react.

2. Learn energy work : channel, shape, release energy. Try to move it through your body. Play with it. Toss it. Make it like a game. The more you have fun, the more it’s easy to trigger the brain parts that are linked to magick.

3. Try different things : there’s a reason why there are so many content about magick and nobody agrees. It’s a very fluid practice that EVERYONE have to adapt.

4. Adopt a magickal mind : without getting into the law of attraction, your general attitude is to watch. The thoughtforms you realise into the Universe after a magickal have a fragment of your aura. If you let go/worry too much the magick will be affected.

2 Likes

It’s also a possibility that you didnt do everything right, keep that in mind. Not to sound like a b*tch but mistakes can be turned into opportunities . It doesn’t hurt to use divination and look deeper into the mechanisms of the magick used and spirits/ energies / patterns involved.

1 Like

oh i was speaking more generally, about beginners not seeing results. but you right, its possible people make mistakes, or stand in the way of their own results manifesting. it does take time.

1 Like

I was also speaking generally. A general. „You“. :slight_smile:

1 Like