Nothing works

I think it gets problematic when People fail to even see the possibility of them making mistakes (out of fear of being inadequate ). Many people could profit from learning about imposter syndrome and how to overcome it, to really shine.

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to use magick for only materialistic gains rather than personal improvement.

3 Likes

true! I’ve read a lot here about people using money magick, and being successful! it can truly help.

2 Likes

No there certainly is not!
Magick is a great tool, either for material gains or spiritual growth (or both).

But usually learning to effectively use magick takes a lot of time and effort. It’s not a quick fix, meaning (in most cases) you can’t just buy some pdf spells on Etsy, say a few words in front of a candle while waving your arms and expect to be able to suddenly buy a Lambo now or get back (at) any ex you want.
You will have to learn what magick means, how it works in broad terms, develop the basic skills, learn how your being and your reality works in relation to magick and the different systems and shaping subjective and objective reality etc.

2 Likes

I didn’t say there was.

I said that might be why they are giving up quickly, because they are geared into wanting that satisfaction sooner and they’re not getting it.

1 Like

I got spells to work while only knowing the basics so idk about all that but you’re not wrong. Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Then I suggest, start doing some simpler spells, bay leafs, sugar, and salt spells. Those have the means to work for you even if you have dis-belief or expectations that out of this world, they do so results, not perfect but u’ll see them, and it’ll make your believing even higher to do higher magic.

1 Like

Many of us had some impressive results at first and then it became less and less effective.

Many magickians think it’s because we complicate things too much.

At first we do it with no real expectations if it works or not.

Then the results arrive so we start expecting more and more.

2 Likes

This is common and you have to push through it, keep practicing, then it comes back in spades.

3 Likes

At this point I stopped calling myself „Psychic and medium“ because that would block me
 I had the best manifestations before I even came out as a „Witch“, and now I don’t call myself anything. That’s works best.

2 Likes

I always keep it that way I just let it go it comes it comes, I never really expect anything, I just live and keep living.

1 Like

That’s awesome!
For most of us spells don’t really work properly without at the very least a decent skill at trance states, being able to visualize moderately complex images/ scenes, some skill in energy work.

I was religious for a decade so I think that helped.

You lack self-confidence and perseverance.

A post that detailed doesn’t just manifest. It’s been developed enough to be a statement of one’s own personal philosophy.

I’m going to attempt constraint and hope it leads to brevity by not going into a detailed analysis of the original post, and take what is written at face value: How can you expect magick to work if, at the subconscious level, you’re convinced it will fail? Or, rather, what this is really about - that you will fail?

Step away and find some mundane goal that you have always had. Focus on achieving that one thing. That thing should only involve yourself, nobody else. Don’t get distracted with other goals. Stick with that one thing until you accomplish it. Then choose the next goal and accomplish that one.

Keep going until you no longer have any doubts about yourself. You’ll know when it’s time to come back.

I Alias,

You must look about lithothérapie stones to deblock you. Use three of them only and no more under your pillow every night and you will be sensitive. Look about each characteristic of each stone. Use what you think is better for you. Please use them carefully. Not to big at first and not more than three.

After, you can use the genii of the twelve Hours from the Nuctemeron to meditate. And you magick wake up.

Magick is for everyone. If you can’t, it is maybe because someone kick you because he don’t want you can perform magick.

Enjoy!