Nothing I have thrown at this b!tch has worked

Weird twist. Ive been attacking her FB friends list. Kind of lazily going after a person doing a spell. I didnt get far. Only three at the moment. However…

Yesterday I checked and noticed her FB friends list is now set to private. Man she cut off my source. Biatch…

Ya all know curious little me is like… “what did i do” lol

And the show continues…

Noticed just now in her most recent pic that she has four weird “new”, as in I’ve never noticed in her other pics… marks on her face. Like when you have a zit and pick at it. She did spend three nights in H3LL twice.

Also made a point of having “married” on your FB page. “Married”. Hahahahahaha. Now that is suddenly gone in your about section too.

Finally seeing lots of “fruits”.

2 Likes

I’m down

Wat u have to do is a pray,invite like 7 powerful spurts,every week.it will do it eventually

Well well well… Update time.

As stated before Im attacking her FB friends list. So she set them to private as a stated last month(?). But there were four that were “mutual friends”. One kind of disappeared (i noticed she too, set hers to private so I dont know if they still are friends). So we were down to three. All of them I know personally mind you. i went after two of them. This was about three weeks ago.

i looked yesterday. Both are gone!!! We are down to one mutual friend. I am always amazed when my magic works. I dont care how or why they are gone. I did stipulate in my petition they would remove themselves… I am so thrilled. I found her brothers pages on fb. I see she is friends with at least one of them (the other set his to private as well). For now. I added some new names and at this point. No mutual friends anymore.

3 Likes

Excellent!!!

When all else fails, work indirectly to attack the target…

1 Like

Im blown away as to how well this worked. Not a single soul knew what I did. I called on my own highest power and BAM!! I checked my own list and they are still there.

I have some other ideas in store as well. Family will be tricky. I know that. Im going after those who are not “blood”.

Just a piece of advice to anyone going this route. I kind of made a mistake as when i went after her friends list, I did the whole thing. It was open and for the “taking”. After I did it something must have happened that she suddenly made it private. I can find her names here and there on other peoples pages but I have to really dig. Dont go after the whole list at once. Cherry pick it.

1 Like

Need to finish this out first. My “target on hold”, the “husband” posted a pic a short while back with the caption “Never give up on your dreams”.

Nope not giving up lol. Actually im gonna try this stuff on my POS “brother”. (I have a spy account for those blocked, namely two family members, that I check every now and then. He is blocked as well right now as im testing a theory)

Have you tried Demons of Wrath? Seems like a good one

Not yet. Im going to be getting the kindle versions of some of the books of his as I live too far from the bookstore (not that they have them in stock, at least that ive ever seen) and I dont like waiting for delivery lol

I only work with kindle version. Way cheaper than paperback. Seems some of his stuff works.

Just wondering. Do you get confirmation in signs or dreams or anything if the curse has taken hold?

This is DoM method. Which ritual do you use? Do you get confirmation when curse take hold or did you do divination?

@MagickalSaturn I mostly use ritual 2, connective evocation. It generally takes about 2 weeks for hexes I throw to take effect, but I call on Dantalion after 2-3 weeks ( and at later dates if necessary ) to see if it’s taken effect

4 Likes

Thank you for replying. Much appreciated!!! :slight_smile:

I’ve done ritual 2 quite a few times. Still waddling around the water I guess.
Do you get answer from Dantalion in form of dream?

1 Like

The only thing I can “see” is her friends list info (and that has been pretty much shut off. I now see only one mutual friend). So im looking for family and other lists her name may be on. I found a few and targeted those. I can only say she has been disturbingly quiet lately. Another mutual friend posted an odd status. Both hers and my targets fb friend lists are now private (when they were not before. I of course haven’t done anything on the mutual friend in any way).

i used my tarot for divination and from what I read she pretty much has her head in her hands shaking.

I attacked other names (friends lists) she is associated with. They’ll be ditching her soon as well. Let’s just say i found all her surrounding neighbors addresses and… she done. And I have another trick up my sleeve.

4 Likes

Saw a newer photo (yeah I saved it) of my target today (her brother took it. She hasnt posted anything all year). She looks like freaking HELL!! I mean total freaking sh!t. Gained more (a lot from the looks of her face) weight. Face is all red and she just looks worn the hell out. Looks really stressed. I’m loving it. Trying to think of new things to throw her way. Nightmares sound “fun”. Ive been making oils lately and have a nightmare blend I think i’ll use. Bought some new stones today. Yeah…

4 Likes

Sounding good. Seems what you’re throwing to her is working. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time. Glad it’s working. What do you have in mind next?

I am just trying on a new servitor system called forty servants. Still waiting for the deck to arrive. But there are quite a few of them that could be used for curse work.
I don’t actively seek my target out. At some point I will hear about it. But I’m not done.

1 Like

Would really love to turn that red hair of hers gray. And I mean an ugly nasty looking gray.

She currently has a nightmare spell on her. I mean I will never know how plagued she is with them but what the hell. Ya know lol

She’s my living poppet doll. My Ukai (I think that’s how its spelled). Target practice. I will never give up on her. Ever. I wanted an apology from him (her husband. Long story) and honestly IDGAF anymore. He is indirectly affected. Been extremely quiet as well. Good. The A$$hole. Revenge on him…complete. I feel the score is settled. If one of my spell (directed to her) came to full frutation. They are surrounded (neighbors) by people who hate her. And he has to deal with that. Boo Hoo…

4 Likes

Did you cast the nightmare spell on her? Or did you get someone else doing it?
Depending on how vicious you wanna be. There is a ritual for insomnia, then for someone to spend their money unwisely (I’ve used this on one target that scammed me, it worked), to cause endless misfortune (target broke his phone and need to get a new one. That’s $1k gone), and lose their source of wealth.
If you want to cause ugliness, lots of spirits could assist with that.
How long did it take for you to see result if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like