Nothing I have thrown at this b!tch has worked

I’m gonna have to read this fully later, got about halfway down the thread.

I heard that if you keep cursing the person it will eventually backfire? And that only a few curses are necessary? I too have people who truly deserve to be cursed to death, and I’ve tried doing it several times. It doesn’t seem like how I want it yet though, and I’d like to keep cursing them but also… I don’t want to be stuck obsessing over them more than I already have. But if you guys all think these varied approaches work, maybe it’s worth a try. I know I still have anger and want to hear of better results.

I’m gonna bookmark this and consider all these suggestions.

2 Likes

Yeah I cast it. I have a small bottle with the spell inside. She’s already ugly enough. Like I said she is just target practice really. I’m just curious to whether it would work. She lives on the other side of the country so I can’t see anything. Just the occasional gratuitous photo. I would say for me to actually SEE anything. About 6 months. It may have worked sooner but again, she isnt down the street either. I like the insomnia one but I prefer to do things I can see in the photos. I’ll see if she isnt sleeping well in future photos. Im not lifting this one ever.

@Encore19 I only target someone truly deserving. And she is. Huge backstory that I wont get into. I really dont buy into the rule of three or karma in that way. Ive been practicing for nearly 30 years. Never had a problem ever. Some just dont work and im good with that. Never had a backfire though. Again she is more than deserving so that is why im not having an “issue”. She ruined lives. Truly. I dont obsess. Just try new things out to see if the work. Nothing in my life slacks or takes a hit as a result. I’m very happy actually. It just a “let’s see what happens”.

3 Likes

That’s where I’m at right now…about to do target practice with someone that insists on meddling and sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong and in turn, manipulating my child’s father against me. I was cool at first but when you’re so insecure about me that you’re causing issues to the point where I’m being harassed by him because of stuff you put in his ear, then we have a problem…and a huge one at that.

Tired of being nice, it’s time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. Focalor has been calling me for the past week & after this morning, I understand why now…

1 Like

It sounds like you already got the ball rolling, I think you care too much though, curses are just like any other ritual do it and leave it alone.

If you’re anxious about the result and demand to see her in agony you may be disappointed, if you do the ritual and leave it you’ll probably forget about it entirely and then “oh look she’s dead” type deal.

1 Like

Have you tried using the Pinnacles of Saturn from the Talismans of Solomon?

1 Like

@QueenMustang I need to keep Focalor in mind. I evoked him once but im not sure if anything came out of it. I may again with a new task and explain if i owe him thanks for anything already done on his part, I’ll double up with public praise and an offering.

@Titan.M I’ve seen the results already so im good. Just “fun” seeing what new things can happen. It like learning something new and then seeing what other things you can do. Im finding that regardless of distance or contact with that person, I can do quite a bit. If nothing else. They have stopped talking (on fb you can search a name of someone and see posts they have made in public groups they are in. Not a word lately from either. And they usually don’t shut up…). They have this year. Honestly the only time I really think of her and check is when I post here as well. If I see a spell or oil that catches my eye then I give it a shot to see if it makes a "hit’. Beyond that? Not as much as I may sound. I know i’ve hit her hard.

@RyuDarkness Ive heard of them but not enough to know about them and their use? Im interested in hearing/learning more!!

3 Likes

Here ya go; I just used these seals along with the seals of Mars to destroy an enemy of mine. The second link contains my ritual about using them. You’ll probably have to scroll down a bit. They’re in Chapter 8.

5 Likes

What if she is one of them people, who carnt be controlled? X

And today after all my workings. All the energy. All the spells.

He just texted me. I have not read it and do not know what it says. Not sure of my next move. I just wanted the text. And I got it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I was doing some canning. Heard my text messanger ding. I blew a raspberry into the air. Finished what I was doing and saw who messaged me. I damn near dropped to the ground when I saw who it was.

18 months of nothing. Not a peep. And he messaged me. Now… what do I think did it finally. A nightmare spell. I charged it up (she has one but did it on him too). He would have the same increasingly bad nightmare until he messaged me. And that I would be telling him to message me. And nearly every night since the full moon ive burnt a purple candle on top. And today he caved.

I read the message so the chicken shit couldnt unsend it. Its very confusing… I havent responded. And not sure I should or really want to. I finally crawled out of that rabbit hole of hell. “Deal” was he messages me and that is that. I got what I want and im happy. But while I dont think he really apologized for ghosting me he left me with questions. Im bewildered.

5 Likes

Do you mind sharing your method with the nightmare?
And did you also evoke a spirit for him to message you?

I don’t mind sharing this. It was shared in another group im a part of. I dont remember her name for credit but will make it clear I didn’t write this. She shared this to be shared.

Nightmare Oil
Jar or bottle
Carrier oil (I used Grapeseed. The green in bottle is so haunting looking!!).
Lavender (lack of sleep)
Mint (nightmares) Mistletoe would be good too (not both one or the other)
Rosemary (taint dreams cause nightmares)
Comfrey (vulnerability, clouded vision)
Black peppercorns (increase vulnerability to neg thoughts)

I should add that I let the oil sit for 7 days. This was my own touch.

You need 7 items only for this oil. 7 corresponds with the baneful numerological meaning of gullibility or being taken advantage of.

Now i made a jar using the oil. I took one of the rosemary sprigs and placed it in a jar. I used his pic and wrote my intention on it and place it inside. I added moon water. Added green glitter to make it stick. And added a bit of mistletoe. I think that’s it… As with anything add or omit what feel right (or doesnt)

I printed out The Magician tarot card and added around the jar, onyx, blue kyantite, ruby and garnet. I also have a meteorite as well.

I burned a purple birthday candle on most days. I set it out this past full moon as well as lit a candle. It came to pass two days later. So im willing to say make sure you utilize the full or new moon when doing it.

I didnt really use a deity when creating it just my own highest power (which has been working quite well lately). I made this shortly before the full moon. But I did ask for Goddess Artemis’s help on the full moon and give her huge HUGE amounts of credit here (and heartfelt thanks) as again, two days later…

1 Like

So I slept on it (whether to respond or not)

Last night i asked my tarot.
Got::
10 of Pentacles
5 of Swords
Page of Cups

Basically said after a disagreement/falling out there is contentment and birth of something new (a new capacity)

Now shortly after he stopped talking to me I had a tarot reading done. I was told that I would enter a “new romance in the fall” This was before Spring of 2020. He just texted me the day after Mabon… And I asked her if she knew the sign of whom the person would be. Yep his sign.

Now… I do NOT want any of that. I dont trust him with my heart. However. I do have a slightly open door. I have gone after his “wife” and who better to get info from than her “legal roommate” I dont say hubby. I mean come on…

18 months of nothing at all. No contact whatsoever, And he out of no where writes me. But ya know… He’s clearly not interested in me. Uh huh. OK lol

He was blocked from May 15th to September 1st. I can use this situation to my advantage. If I want to. I wont be fooled twice. He wont “get” me again. But I can check my work too. Dont get me wrong. I dont hate him. I just dont really LIKE him. And Im still salty about the way he treated me. I dont trust him one bit. And I still didnt really get the “im sorry”. I just got the text which again, yes, that is what I wanted. As far as he is concerned all debts are paid in full. Just this open door now… hmmmm

Was the message a friendly one? Was he just on some, “Oh hey, how you doing?” Or was it all over the place? Since you’ve had a chance to mull it over, and since he contacted you, are you done with any work on this situation, or are you going to keep going?

Yes it was friendly. Flattering really. He said he reread the last message I sent to him (he kept that message. It was the one where i laid out 35yrs basically. Told him that I had fell in love with him. He kept that) He told me once that he didn’t keep messages and deleted them (I told him I did to get him comfortable with talking to me. Not holding back). He talks very “cryptically”. But this one he couldnt bear to delete.

Key points in his message, Refreshing introspective. My thoughts are “deep and appreciated” Remember (my first initial)… “Hope is a good thing, perhaps the best thing of all. A good thing never dies.” It was a really long text and I dont recall probably 80% of what I wrote. Again there was nothing (mundane) done to get him to message me. As I said before, he doesnt stay away long. Yes I had the nightmare hex on him, but he also didnt contact saying “hey just wanted to tell you im sorry about treating you like shit” which would have stopped the hex then and there. It just had to be contacting me. But no… he went “there”.

Im not going to do any more spells on him. Im leaving ones currently on him going (tame). Which was mostly contact spells and ones to get him to talk to me in an honest manner. Trusting me. The nightmare one is gone and dismantled. No new ones will be created. I did have one for him to feel the hurt he caused me as well. If I do anymore they will be of a positive nature. No more hexes and such but even then, at this time I have no interest in doing even that. Unless if I contact him back he tries his head game shit again. Im on guard this time and aint playing.

2 Likes

Something else worth mentioning. I may have created a spell without intending to. It work perfectly and proved my suspicions right…

Mid May I blocked him. I felt like he was “watching” me via our mutual niece. As in doing so getting his “fix” with me (talking to her, seeing my profile photos, I think he was visiting my sewing portfolio page as he is the only one i ever gave a link to, And there is one visit here and there in my stats) therefore I was not getting my text I wanted. So I blocked him and said that September 1st I would unblock. Guess what. After I did three weeks later he wrote me.

1 Like

OH FFS!!!

I feel like someone that has dieted for 18 months and broke down and ate cake. The whole one. By herself.

Sumbitch…

To be fair all (tarot and Prince Orobas) told me to write him back. Oh well, I opened the door, I shall be NOSEY!!! See what stuff of mine worked on “the b!tch”.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just time to give up?

2 Likes

It’s not that. He seeked me out again a few days ago and made a point of messaging me out of nowhere. And the message was borderline intimate but a slash of confusement. Im simply replying to his messages. Not initiating any.

He is communicating and writing me back. Well kind of. I was going to ignore future comments back after his first one. I wasn’t going to answer back. But I did. He’s testing waters to see if im pissed at him. I am still very hurt and untrusting, but if there is something he wants to tell me I listening. Im not offering him any real “info”. Im not gonna be chatty like before. He likes to ask questions and get answers without giving any himself. Nope not this time. Im very much on guard. I did some tarot and divination. I had a reading done early last year. Things are actually lining up a bit.

I may have opened Pandora’s box. Oh well here goes.