Nothing I have thrown at this b!tch has worked

I would start simply, maybe with an increase in general prosperity, for example, and then I would just continue adding to it. Keep in mind the “seven deadly sins of man” that we all possess, and take advantage of them. Feed into their greed for more. Stoke their envy for what others have. Turn their pride to arrogance. Amplify their lust for pleasures of the flesh so they ruin their relationships. Increase their anger so they turn abusive. Increase their gross appetites.

7 Likes

First of all, I totally understand your frustration at having a target that doesn’t seem to respond to magick. I hope you can turn this around. I also have a few suggestions on how you might possibly get the magick to stick:

• Try weakening her defences further (Angels of wrath has a destroy defenses spell)
  • Further more Angel of wrath also has a Force exile spell. You might want to try it
  • Instead of losing her facebook friends maybe call on the demon Glasya Labolas. To make her shunned by friends and strangers
  • Call on Marchosias to make her sense that you will be victorious (could help with making her give up and leave)
  • Try vampirising her directly either using Connor Kendall 's technique on his youtube channel (his work is excellent and I learned it from him), or try going to the astral plane and vampirising her
    Good luck and let us know how you go
3 Likes

Not your strong suit? I don’t know haha you seem to have intelligently picked a good combination of demons. Maybe you just need more practice!

Haha sorry, couldn’t help but say something! Good magicians construct layers and combinations of magick which you have done :grin: goodluck with your hexing

1 Like

You can’t give up. Your will has to overcome hers. Keep throwing curses at her to weaken her more and more, eventually it will work. If all else fails, try a d.u.m.e ritual. Dark blessings!

5 Likes

This may sound really mean but… oh well.

Yes im very angry at him. And I do feel I am owed an apology. But, Im not unhappy. I am mad at him so very much.

Last year I messaged him to see if he would speak to me, after he I had sent him a very long detailed letter (told him 35 years worth). Just to say Happy Birthday to him. He ignored me. Ok whatever. A lesson will be learned. He will not treat me like that. Draw me in push me away Draw me in push me away. Yes he did this over and over and he feels he can do what he wants in that regard with no consequence. Wrong!! I have absolutely no regard for this woman of his. She’s actually just target practice. Literally. Yes, she’s “in the way” of what i want. But im more curious as to what I can do as a witch. I feel i see something in the change of her photos she post but I want to make sure im not seeing it because I want to either,

I want an apology but its not affecting my life. (which honestly is really good. I have what he wanted and didnt get.) Im practicing my skills and while there is something I want and feel is owed to me, it wont kill me not to have it.

He and I will be face to face again someday. Nieces wedding, random store, back home for something. I will see him again at some point. And I’ll get to “push back”. How do i know this? He is arrogant and cant help himself with me. I can. And after the way he treated me. It will be easy (and fun)

2 Likes

You’re not entirely wrong. I do try to keep myself focused on other things. Work hobbies. I try not to check her FB for anything like the changes in photos or what not. She doesnt allow anyone to post on her page. The only time I do is if on my nieces page (which she is friends with of course) when it shows her friends list she will come up. Then I will see if she changed her pic or not. That’s how i noticed she looks “worse”.

Im like “how the hell are you even still breathing” lol

I think im gonna sour her relationship with her daughter next. I mean she is closer to her dad anyways so it shouldnt be difficult any how. And he told me himself they weren’t all that close (her and her kid). If I accomplish that she has literally lost everyone.

Is there any chance she’s a psychopath? Or malignant narcissist? Those are difficult nuts to crack, I’m sorry to say :confused:

I have done a spell where she gains when I lose. It actually did work. I can see in her face she gained and im having to by smaller pant sizes lately.

But yes I will focus on the “sins” more. She already thinks she’s better than others (one of the first things i hated about her). Most of these she already has nailed down. Greed is there in regards to the finances with the home and such. I mean I wouldnt leave a 30+ marriage with nothing either, but who knows what she has demanded of him if he does leave. And a drug out divorce can ruin someone financially (ive seen it with a friend. Cost his over 60K at the end of it all) If she knows how he feels/felt about me, and im sure she does, envy is already there. Now anger… That might be one to focus on.

Early last year I had a dream. A dog was locked in a room barking his head off. I was forbidden to go near the dog and was chased by a man keeping me from it. I have since regarded the dog as GL and im forbidden to call upon him for whatever reasons.

I do follow Conner on youtube!! Learned quite a bit.

2 Likes

DUME… I have considered it but the three nights in hell didnt seem to do jack sh!t. Her face looked a bit “worn” but couldnt see any scars or signs of damage (the pic was taken after the three sessions were done, None of which I lifted). If I can’t reach her I guess i need to attack her circle.

Im not quitting. Just sitting back venting and rethinking my attack plan. Like a military general lol Thanks!!!

1 Like

I would say she is vain. It would humiliate her to have him leave her. Narcissist? Yep. Very much so. She is very much a phony. Thinks she has others fooled. Her nieces and nephews think highly of her. But they just dont know the shit she pulled before they were born. Just how badly and despicable she was to their Uncle. I don’t say that out of jealousy. I could have respected any woman he chose. As long as she loved him and treated him well. He didnt choose me and I respected that though yes it hurt. She treated him like a plaything. Humiliated him. Acted like she was better than anyone else. Sorry no. I didnt like her before he married her because I saw what kind of woman she was. I HATED her afterwards.

1 Like

Maybe the dream meant the opposite.

Glasya Labolas is amazing for things like this. My target just got out of the hospital. He’s been suicidal, he’s been sick, he’s been through it all since my petition. It just keeps getting better, and by better I mean worse. :slight_smile:

Occasionally I feel sympathetic, but then I remind myself of what he’s done to people.

5 Likes

I’ll ask and look into it. But when I went to the door to check on the dog I was chased away. In my dream journal I wrote that there were kids in the house that wanted the dog but was forbidden to go near it. I was curious of the dog. There was a man there too. And that the man did not look entirely “human”. He chased me with a knife and i was yelling “I dont want to know anymore” and apparently I was stabbed.

I regarded that as stay away from him. Again i’ll check and see.

By her circle, what do you mean? Like bring down her protection? Some people have alot and do nothing to get the protection. Keep the hammer down, and chip away lol. It can be done.

1 Like

I’ve been in that predicament a few times, u just can’t stop. And the anger you have, instead of letting it affect you, fire it into your curses.

1 Like

I mean circle as in friends. Anyone who floats her ego. I thought about looking at who liked her most recent pic and going from there. Making them dislike and unfriend her. Anyone really active in her posts.

Did you try asking a spirit if she has natural protection and if yes to destroy it ?

I just did using my pendulum. Says she does have them. I can get through them without repercussions to myself. Said I should use a demon. I have the Daemon Tarot and asked if could consult them and was told no I must do the search for one that can break through them. Never said I couldnt ask for suggestions but must “find” them. I asked asking about an Angel or Wrath and said no at first but told if I REALLY wanted to I could. Im guessing a Demon is the quickest best route.

DAMN! Good work! :grinning:

If I can’t cut a tree i’ll snap off a branch…

Mama and daughter are about to have a horrible relationship. I want daughter to cut ties with “the bitch”

Did a tarot reading on result of my spell (i have to charge jar tomorrow) and got…

The High Priestess (which is “my” card)

And The World and Knight of Swords jumped out together.

1 Like