Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

Which was the Hour of Venus?

1 Like

@zzzzzzz ?

Why dont you try to find a better man pixie ? I think you are a little bit obsessed with this situation,you shouldnt do that in magick.My another advice for you is learn Law Of Attraction,that will explain many things to you,trust me.

1 Like

@Sovereign its hard for me to find someone especially where i am from. There just too gangster for me, i live close to the Mexico border and too many bad people here. I need to be careful who i meet. This guy was different, i feel a strong and completely different connection then i have never felt before and i dont want to lose him. Also i dont have men lining up at my door. I work full time and have 4 kids, i dont have time to go out and meet people. I am really homebody too. I don’t have the greatness self esteem, basically i think of myself low, ugly and fat and nobody will ever want me, alot has to do with my past since childhood. I have had a very bad life, i thought it was time for me to be happy and i really thought this was it.

2 Likes

If it sounds i am desperated, i am not just devastated because i feel this deep connection with him and i never experience it before with nobody else but him. I am 37 years old and dont have time to be searching anymore. I just wanted to still down with him and creat a life.

2 Likes

Oh boy,first you need to change this additude.Its your reality,your experiences,and you will have power over them once you understand them.
And I absolutely suggest now that you should do a love spell on yourself.

2 Likes

@Sovereign any recommendations

You dont need anybody,thats the thing,look I dont want to discourage you,but your spells cant work like this,you should get an understanding of universe,what is will and intent,you need to love yourself.
And age absolutely doesnt matter because any moment a plane can crash on my house :grin: Dont consider yourself late but stop wasting time looking for help,you have got everything to change the world :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

@Sovereign thank you.

1 Like

Everytime when i go to bed i close my eyes and I am telling those things to myself: I am powerful, I love myself, I am getting better every day and things like this. It is something like my mantra.
For example when i want to have during night lucid dreams i tell myself i will and than i really have. …It is about the attitude and remember mind is really powerful thing…

3 Likes

Absolutely,you might think they may not work but you will be suprised when the results will come.
Even some people considers growing taller is impossible for example,boy they are wrong.
Oh,also you can try subliminals,they work on your subcouncious.

3 Likes

@Dremora i am going tontry thing definitely and just forget about the works. And just let whats going to happen, happen. I can’t do nothing now but wait let play out and continue with my life. Everybody is right i have to learn to love myself.

4 Likes

indeed sweetheart that´s the key :two_hearts:

2 Likes

U have to check the planetary hours for that day…i have a app on my phone with all of that info…horawatch

3 Likes

Thanks!

@blackwitchd47 can you explain please. Can i know the name of the app? Thank you

Hey pixie,did u started on your magickal journey ?

2 Likes

@Sovereign when did i start with magic?

I am asking,are you doing what we were saying to you,are you doing our advices.
I need you to improve.

2 Likes

@Sovereign oh yes i am.taking everything in and doing it. Thank you.

2 Likes