Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

@ex0ticl0sts0ul @Leon15 i believe can help you. I don’t know much about sigils. I am new to sigils and trying to understand but @Leon15 provided on top how to create one.

1 Like

@ex0ticl0sts0ul i wish it was that easy. I feel a very strong connection with guy, I can’t describe it. He basically ruin for me to ever be with another guy again because our connection with each other was strong, i know its very hard to find another man like him or i will be able to connection with again. I stop trying to contact him. Another thing i don’t go out at all, i work full time and have kids to take care of. I am a homebody, i don’t like going out. So imagine I’ll never find another besides i dont have the greatest self esteem. I ll be straight out i dont want meet guy because i start thing they aren’t going to be interested in me, i don’t have men lining up st my door. I don’t blame them i have Nothing to offer, i am nobody type.

1 Like

No, no, no! Don’t say that :(. You are just not able for now to appreciate yourself. We all have something to offer, it just doesn’t appear to your eyes “beauty is the eyes of the beholder”. You should do some work on your self esteem, and meet people who like the same stuff, even if it’s staying at home watching netflix or reading or doing homestuff, I like to stay at home too so there’s nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Things usually get a lot worse before they get better. Be calm in the storm and allow it to destroy what it needs to to create your desired outcome. You are as strong and confident as you believe you are, external things wont give you that. You have to make the internal changes for this to work for you. Rise above and control. Dont doubt yourself you got this. :wink:

6 Likes

I need also help with sigil.im trying to invoke Dantalion since 2 days…but nothing…i just want to make my ex come back as well…

1 Like

@Gwenevere True. Thanks.

@Oneis3 thank you.

@Andreea_Oana I understand. Me too.

@Pixie81rainbow Its bizarre how it works. The more i forget about my ex, the more she tries to reach out to me. Best part is she stays at bay, and i respond minimally. At this point its just funny to me, but i felt a lot like you did at first too. I have her to the point where i could reach in and take her back if i wanted too, but i dont at this time, and im not sure if i will. I love her much, but not enough to go back to a ball and chain. Absolute freedom is so much sweeter.

2 Likes

Keep in mind the person you are trying to spell may have natural defenses from ancestors and in some cases from spirits who have a vested interest in his path… at least that’s what I was told.

2 Likes

@Oneis3 it is bizarre you have her there but don’t want the same as before. I was thinking today and came to terms he not coming back and he never actually loved me. If he loved me and meant all the things he said, he would of never walked away and would be with me right now or would of tried to reach out by now but he hasn’t, which does show he true feelings were for me.

1 Like

@man what must one done to get an break through to have the spell to reach him?

@Pixie81rainbow Try doing divination with a trusted method or spirit.

@man I am all new to this. I only know candle spells and jars. What would i do that? Can you help me in what to do?

EA Koetting owner of this forum, does a ritual for hire for love spell. This is the link. Ritual For Hire | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God

1 Like

When i first begin love magick…it took a whole year for me…try using Hagith of Venus…on a friday in the hour of venus

2 Likes

@blackwitchd47 thank you

1 Like

@blackwitchd47 do you know of a love spell where i would us her?

Just do a honey jar, print her sigil, apply bood and evocate…also use a green candle

@blackwitchd47 thank you

1 Like