NOOB advice

Hello, I somehow found this forum today and I really like it, Im not into satanism or LHP stuff ( well I dont know much but learning is fine ) I’m a spiritual person myself Im psychic as far as I know but nothing is really clear, some person told me that I have all the 5 clairos, can someone like guide me please, especially in things that would help me since im into business, It would be fun to learn cool and fun stuff.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello, I always recommend my three favorite publishers - BALG, the Gallery of Magick, and the Power of Magick Publishing (with a shoutout to Corwin Hargrove). They all sell grimoires (books of magick) with instructions on how to do magick.

You mentioned you’re into business, so if you want to try some money magick you could check out 7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer. I work with this book and quite like it. There are plenty of good grimoires out nowadays though so you can find one that appeals to you and see how things go.

Remember, though, just reading about magick is not enough. If you just read books and stuff, then you’ll learn some facts. If you do magick, then magick happens.

2 Likes

Welcome @Lil_Kat Please click the image below and introduce yourself to the forum. We have a rule requiring proper introductions from all new members prior to posting :slight_smile:
intro1

2 Likes

Welcome @Lil_Kat :hugs: please post an introduction for yourself as Keteriya mentioned.

This forum has a wealth of information, I would recommend searching for your chosen topics (via the magnifying glass / search icon in the top right) and doing some reading on your chosen topics of interest.

I’m a spiritual person myself

Welcome to the club! You don’t have to be spiritual to be here, but it helps :slight_smile:

Im psychic as far as I know

Yes, all humans are. The trick is developing the skill. There’s a lot of ways to do that. Most people start with meditation to raise your spiritual energy and connect with your subconscious/higher self

but nothing is really clear, some person told me that I have all the 5 clairos,

They mean clair senses. (Don’t search on “clarios” you get nothing). Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience are the top 3.

can someone like guide me please, especially in things that would help me since im into business

Less talked about on here because it doesn’t call itself magick, is a system for co-creating with the spirit of your business(es) by Machaelle Small Wright. Her books are older now, if you can find the ‘Perelandra Soil-less Garden’ and there’s a bunch of free info at her Perelandra-ltd.com website.

There are entities we would work with from the Goetia or other grimoires that can help as well. Try Clauneck for overall wealth building (which means more like abundance than just money).

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/40