No. You Are Not Important

Not just the blood, he was an Anglophile. He was fond of every aspect of English life. But we’ll leave that there. Don’t want to derail the thread.

1 Like

what the?

Lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he was? huh…i assumed he started thinking the jews were brainwashing them, anyway derailing over

this guy just popped up randomly :joy:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

They totally did. Lmao! It’s okay though.

1 Like

Take it from me, the English people have been “brainwashed” for hundreds of thousands of years.

I don’t really believe in “the fall”.
Evil is just a word for actions we despise. As I already described, there are reasons why people do “evil” things. I’m not a fan of “But he had a hard childhood, have mercy, don’t send him to jail.” but there are explanations to certain behaviour and there are no beings that simply are evil from nature.

Is a tapeworm evil? No, it’s just its nature to be a parasite. I’m not saying I want to have one, hell no.
For us, its energy is destructive, same with astral parasites and things like that, but to them, it’s just their nature.

5 Likes

it would be more accurate to say its for actions that are seen as complete and utterly malicious to the very core, imo

like a serial rapist enjoying inflicting pain

1 Like

@Single_Seed_In_Hell I have to lounge this if troll keeps its insults, after he/she will be dealth with, we will unlounge it if it happens, just letting you know.

There is no need to lounge the thread @anon84423462

I’ve heard that the true battle is between order and chaos as opposed to good and evil. However these two need each other into exist.

1 Like

Have you read what I wrote 28 minutes ago? :> I know it’s long, but…

1 Like

Not right now, I said

An interesting posit. I’m sticking with the refreshing simplicity of Helena’s response though.

1 Like

no i just went with the convo, sorry lol, you said the same thing then?

Read it yourself.
parasite

4 Likes

i just did, yeah but i dont agree fully, survival and mortality sure, but its missing pleasure, pleasure is the main root, why? because if you commit acts as such simply to gain pleasure from it, with no history that can be seen as forming you to that state, you simply maim, torture, etc. because you like it. your upbriging ewas fine, you are rich and have a nice family, but you still do these things because you like them, pleasure to me is the root of true evil, commiting evil act out of pure pleasure