No. You Are Not Important

Example would be a boss. They love the title manager yet they don’t qualify nor do they have the skills to do the job. Yet everyone sees them as authority figure cuz of title position. Many fall for the label treating them base on title/label and don’t see that they are incompetent as a person who is in front of them. How many customer sometimes ask for manager yet the employee in front of them is more competent than the manager. Yet the customer only see label/title. Hence to them the label is more important than the person in front of them even though they are qualified more than the manager.
This applies to all areas of life. More often relationships/friendships social interaction are influence by labels. Majority haven’t learn to treat base on person but fall for the labels.

Another example. Label of friend. how many people know what real friend is? They love the label when someone calls them a friend yet they can’t fulfill it cuz they bite the hands that feed them from a real friend. They love all the good labels as it inflate their worth. Yet they can’t fullfil that label having a one way friendship. You are great to be their friend as they put that label on you yet they don’t apply to self. They are happy your ‘the friend’ yet they don’t follow through. The love status of having you as the friend.

U see another example in bf/gf relationships. They show off the partner yet they don’t act like the partner and the relationship feels more like strangers as they don’t know each other. One use the other one for their money. The label itself don’t determine the relationship. The relating to each other does.

When you do activity like energy training or magick spells. You just be in the moment doing the activity. You don’t go around labeling everything you do. That beats the purpose of being in the present now 'to experience". that is being tooo heady if you focus on labeling everything. Sometimes one just have to experience the senses for what it is and not talk about it and just be the senses.

Good and evil do exist… but not universally. Nature, and earth are indifferent to it. This is what I and some LHPer’s call “the objective universe”.

If a massive flood or earthquake takes out millions, the earth is simply “cleansing” itself, doing its own thing.

But death is the ultimate fear of human being, and nothing is more dramatic, more shocking than the death of a human life.

So from a human’s subjective viewpoint, the world is evil. How could God do this to his children?

Good and evil is entirely subjective. It exists in our subjective universes, our own little worlds, separate from the Earth.

What we may consider is “good” may be “evil” to somebody else.

Consider the Christian stance on homosexuality. It’s evil, and it’s an abomination… yet a loving gay couple who care for each other, support each other and simply enrich each other’s lives by being together… would you call that evil? What do you go by, to define it? An old scripture, your government’s law?

It’s “bad” to take acid, mushies, any hallucinogen… and yet, it’s okay to put people on anti-psychotic meds? It’s okay to feed people these pills that hold a double edged sword, i.e, bandaid one problem and then create another in future?

Good and evil can be defined by the human’s views and needs. What’s good for him/her might be bad for another, and vice versa.

The mistake we make is placing these concepts in the objective and expecting everybody to acknowledge it.

This is the danger of the popular religions today.

1 Like

So true.

Exactly my point.

And this is most definitely the issue. For most major things, we as a society agree upon a basic set of laws. Don’t kill, don’t rape, don’t steal etc. But other then that people always keep with the fragil sensibilities as if others have kowtow to their POV’s.

1 Like

We dont’ see beyond . we only see what we experience or hear of . That is very little compared to what the higher beings such as demons angels spirits or whomever . So our little life experience don’t give up much to work with.

If you lock up a child in a mansion since birth , he don’t know what out there exist. He can only live life base on what he experience in that little mansion compared to the world. We can betcha he won’t go far in soul growth without journeying outside his little mansion. Basically he have no reference to work with. Such is with many people.

Example. A lady only gets disrespected and mistreated and never receive kind and love from others. So they get use to being treated bad or used. Then someone comes and treat them well. They suddenly have no reference or make of it. They treat the nice person as enemy as it’s new to her. Fight or flight response. It will take some time to get her to use this new reference as not dangerous. She never knew such niceness existed. Before she couldn’t comprehend it. Thought couldn’t come up with it as it’s existent to her. Same with us. There are many things we couldn’t think of as it never existed in our mind. Knowledge is freedom, power, and control… That’s why there is limit of knowledge with the virus and such.

Damn you got deep on that one. Let me take a moment for deep thought…

…okay now I still cannot decide if I agree with it violating the laws of nature or not. Atm I’m leaning more towards disagree, for I believe that the whole purpose of existence is for the one consciousness to experience itself. We are all one and we have forgotten so that we can play with ourselves in this illusion called life. I think the goal is to eventually evolve, wake up and remember.

But…then again you do lose yourself when you witness the vastness of the abyss that you are. It is kind of maddening. For now I know all, and there is nothing left to know.

Care to convince me to agree? @anon96217651

1 Like

Yeah I don’t believe in good or evil.

“Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so” - Hamlet

There is strongly unwanted energy or circumstances.
Usually these require a combo of:
a) lack of awareness or ability - mistakes or deliberate decisions stemming from ignorance of self, of the environment or both such that some parties get what they don’t want
b) perceived that way by a participant or spectator using judgement

Without judgement, which requires duality, there is no way to want or not want a thing, and then whatever happens just is what it is.

1 Like

First off, love that you quoted Hamlet.

Yes, it is just strong energy that is unwanted. Only when you place judgment do you lable. If you become self aware, you become the silent witness that can observe with out judgement, thus negating duality.

You so eloquently summed it up.

1 Like

[quote=“Donk, post:102, topic:113667”]
If a massive flood or earthquake takes out millions, the earth is simply “cleansing” itself, doing its own thing.[/quote]

I wouldn’t see it as that. It’s just doing what it does as a planet - there is no choice in this. If the people affected by such an event choose to call it evil, that’s thier subjective viewpoint.

The idea that removing a number of animals from an area is ‘cleansing’ an area of those animals is technically accurate, but the implication that there was a decision behind this I think is assumed not actual. It also associates humans with dirt, and this, I don’t think, is reasonable.

But death is the ultimate fear of human being, and nothing is more dramatic, more shocking than the death of a human life.

I think fear of pain trumps fear of death. And fear of death is no more than fear of the unknown.

You can see this in cases such as , mothers killing thier own children when fortifying walls are breached by invaders. Death is sometimes preferred.
Hence the classic villain line “I will make you beg for death/wish you weren’t born” etc etc. You also see this in pet euthanasia, when companion animals are put down rather than allowed to die slowly in a suffering state.

Imo, death is but a door. Dying is the scary part - that required the body be damaged about to no longer support life, which usually means suffering of some kind - death itself is just a transition, and sometimes a relief.

Speaking as an occasional psychopomp who has met the newly dead and walked with them to help them find thier way onward, I would say they feel they are past the worst. They’re not afraid of death anymore, they’re afraid of the unknown.

So from a human’s subjective viewpoint, the world is evil.

To be fair, and as far as I can see, most people think the world is “good” and only bits of it are evil - usually the bits touched by accident or man.
I don’t think it’s good or bad. It is what it is.

That’s a fun question. I think the answer is you don’t. What you can do, is observe it’s effects, and draw theories about it’s existence based on those effects. In a no smoke without fire sort of way.

E.g. In physics black holes have never been observed directly. What you can do is observe other objects reacting to them. In the case of black holes, it’s that thier gravitational pull is so great they bend light around them, so you can see stars the other side of them that are technically eclipsed by them. There’s also a the theory of the big bang - because there is a background cosmic radiation of about 3 Kelvin, and there being a big bang is the most popular theory to explain it.
Both these get talked about as if they were ‘observed’ and real, but no ones actually seen them - it’s easy for people tend to forget to call them theories. I think it just makes conversation easier to set the assumption up front and not restate it all the time.

An interesting perspective. I believe that, biologically, we are animals, but the moment we become aware, conscious of that fact, and try to become something more we cease to be a part of nature, holistically, instead transmuting into an abstract aspect separate from it, with no qualms about destroying its order or its creations. For me, this is an evolutionary fuck up, a mistake in our programming.

Exactly, because you are pondering something an animal, by natural law, should not be able to.

I do not wish to convince you. Inflicting unnecessary suffering is not something I’m fond of, especially the philosophical type. :+1:

1 Like

Ohh, good example. If I’m not mistaken, a black hole and its nature can be created and observed in a certain graphical rendering software by inputting a variety of mathematical equations.

1 Like

Well essentially this is us becoming little living gods. For better or worse. And some gods have no cares about destroying all. So yeah I agree with that. Like if every cell in my entire body became self aware and realized that they are basically, irrelevant little specs of dust, they could then choose to no longer function properly, thus fucking me up.

But I honestly do not know if that is a fuck up or part of the game/purpose. :person_shrugging:

If life/existence is all a game (and the point of every game is to win and then end said game) then the waking up is winning and the self destruction is ending.

Who knows, but it is really fun to ponder though!

See there, I already told you what I sensed about you :wink:
And I understand. I just wanted to hear more about why you thought it was a violation of nature.

1 Like

Yes. Exactly. And this is what happens to humans when they think themselves out of existence, to a fourth dimensional perspective or more, and discover time to be a flat circle surrounded by nothingness and silence, at which point the only thing left to do is put a muzzle on the intellect or make peace with your new found irrelevancy and despair, jumping from distraction to distraction to hide it.

The question then becomes; is becoming a subjective god worth the suffering that comes from the knowing of this, or would it be a better deal to devolve somewhat to a more animalistic state, thereby eliminating the psychological and mental trauma caused by the apex of human consciousness?

1 Like

I knew I saw you at the abyss! The place is not too popular on earth but its the hottest club outside of existance. :rofl:

And now a quote from my journal…

Well this basically pondering whether or not ignorance is truly bliss. The fruit from the tree of knowlege makes you insane. That’s why God said not to eat it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to be a bouncer there. :laughing:

Lol. Good point. The punishment dealt out by his priests in the form of clothing descendants of Eve was a raw deal to be honest. :pensive:

1 Like

The traditional view according to Christianity is that God is existence and evil is non-existence, and God is indeed infallible. However, that still doesn’t explain why God would allow evil, or why God isn’t responsible for evil, so the default Christian argument still has way too many holes in it to take seriously.

Like you, I don’t believe in good and evil, both in their accepted definitions being a matter of perspective. It is simply another binary duality: good and evil, light and dark, masculine and feminine, obedience and rebellion, all of which are contained in the true source, the essence of creation, whatever you want to call it. The Christian God is only one facet, one fragment of said source, not the source in and of itself (“the Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao” and all that :wink: ).

In the Christian paradigm, “sin” and therefore, I suppose, “evil”, were not actively present in the world before the serpent convinced Eve to taste the apple of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. God had warned Adam not to eat of the fruit, saying that “death” would result.

My personal (albeit hazy) view is that “evil” and “sin” in the biblical sense are allegories for evolved consciousness – that which sets men apart from beasts – the godlike power of the active creation of one’s own reality. “Death” in this case not being literal death, but transformation.

If it was Satan/Luficer posing as the serpent, it was his rebellious act to gift humans with freedom of agency, consciousness, and transformation; freedom to disobey and “sin”. In effect, God was playing the Sims with free will mode off and Satan came in and changed the whole game-scape.

Evil was not created, it simply is and has existed as a concept as the opposing duality of “good”. Again, like you said, all a matter of perspective.

Nice essays guys, but she is banned. :laughing:

2 Likes

I also agree but…one could just as easily make the same exact argument for the colors red and blue.

1 Like

:joy: I’m the kind of person who would get up on stage for a speech at a deaf/mute convention. Any excuse to write :tipping_hand_woman:t3: