Nightside's Journal

Also keep in mind that whether you go through Nate Bales/Four Thrones, EA, or a RHP group, it will be a huge chunk of change every year.
Do what you can to progress, spirit or no spirit giving kudos - each of us humans are blessed with talents and abilities, despite what any think. So use what you got and go full tilt sinner, which of course like everything, takes money.
Use hookers to separate sex from emotion.
Do what thou wilt.
Proceed with your own plans while using most of the advice.
Tarot - use the deck without pretty pictures so you must use your creativity and intuition.

1 Like

I only have the Viking Oracle and when I asked if that one is gone I got 34. SKADI and when I asked should I do Fuegos Curse it said 33- Ragnarok. i was just looking up posts on Tarot decks for divination- I have so much on my plate (lol)

3 Likes

I really don’t know runes. I have two oracle decks, one is Angel Blessings, the artwork is amazing on that. The other is some animal guide deck.

Busted my ass today at work, despite bad luck continually trying to swat me.
Fears are still there, but all went well.

1 Like

2 Likes

Alright, I guess I’ll show myself the way out.

Crafts project.

I was thinking of putting a seal on each one, but I’m bad at small scale inking.

Left m and.ms and whoppers in a plastic cup, mountain dew (I don’t have alcohol), six pennies and a few other things.

I had one that I made with a bead that represented me at one end and a bead at the other and when I was feeling attached I would say whatever chant came to minded and physically push the shit back to them.

1 Like

It broke on me and I realized someone was unintentionally sinking tendrils in me. That moment I realized I needed to learn how to suck the life out of someone else and push shit back literally.

1 Like

Interesting.

Yeah put a whole new spin on shit for me - I am in a different place now.

1 Like

Yeah … There was a whole lot of bad juju around me yesterday, and sick today.

1 Like

Ground, Fuego… Ground and cleanse…

1 Like

Right on.

If you really have to, banish. But ground and cleanse.

1 Like

All true power comes from within.

1 Like