Next Step

Can someone please give me a hint what should I do after creating the temple ? Should I go for basic magick (sigil magick seems easy) or should I go straight to envokation. Also how should I manifest this kind of magick should I do it in reality or in the astral temple, would also be perfect if someone would tell me how I can make the “vision” of the temple more clear as for right now it’s very blurry. (Hope you guys don’t mind me asking for the basics)

2 Likes

Also I would be thankful if someone could recommend me a grimoire of some sort to gather some knowledge myself.

Where do you wish to start?

1 Like

What do you mean ?

I mean what I asked, what do you want to start with

2 Likes

Oh I would like to start working with demons however I don’t know neither how it’s done and if I’m ready due to me being a beginner.

First thing I did in magick was evoke lucifer.

I’d say begin here:

5 Likes

Thank you for the link and also do you think that Azazel is a good choice for a starter ?

1 Like

Ummmm I don’t have much experience with him so I couldn’t say for certain

1 Like

I’ll ask someone who has more experience with him then. What about the grimoires, can you recommend any ?

1 Like

Everyone is different. I don’t know what path you wish to pursue

1 Like

So far I would appreciate any kind of knowledge regardless if I will wish to use it later or not it will still be helpful I guess.

EA’s complete works would probably be a good start. If you can’t afford all of them, WoD or EE are good

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the help once again really appreciate it

Lastly can I please receive the full names of these grimoires?

Works of darkness and evoking eternity

1 Like

The price is surprisingly high I guess there are none of the free online grimoires (that sounds pathetic af ik).

The astral temple will look clearer with your visualization skills improving, if you want to modify something you may do so, otherwise keep visualizing the parts which doesn’t seems too solid.
Azazel is a powerful, high demon, perhaps it’s possible to directly contact him but maybe you’re also interested in some of the 72 Goetics or entities like Fleurety, Nebiros, Frimost, Guland. In that case, start with a few of them.
I’d suggest to study the Lemegeton and other classic grimoires, changing the paradigm if you prefer, and adding at the beginning the invocation of 4 elements with the conjurations given by Eliphas Levi.

1 Like

Also forget about the question asking for free grimoires E.As originals are not so expensive I was just my mistake to go on eBay and discover $3k scam for each grimoire.

Look on his website. $27 a piece

1 Like