Next Step

Just’ve seen it

Would a ritual let’s say a sigil envokation have worse/lesser effect when performed in the the temple and how is it performed in the astral realm is it just me visualising myself drawing the sigil and charging it ?

Sigil gazing is a minor form of contact, although the effects may still be powerful. In the astral temple you could even imagine yourself doing an evocation with candles, incense, circle and triangle, perhaps animal sacrifice (I once read that it occurred after reaching a peak of identification with the Spirit and the animal, and before saying the conjuring).

1 Like

Firstly before ANYTHING my friend… are you meditating regularly?

3 Likes

Wish I was however I decided to join this community few days ago and still struggle with the basics that include meditation.

Can u give me some hints on how to prepare myself and stuff like that (I mean like what should I do eg. Meditation)

I wouldn’t recommend Azazel for a beginner. He was my first spirit and I rushed into it and made a pact that I couldn’t keep. He was patient and released me from my pact and there’s no hard feelings but I wouldn’t reccomend working with him just yet (you’ll get more out of it after you’ve been doing this awhile) and I definetly wouldn’t reccomend a pact or least of all a dedication to any spirit. Work with Lucifer. He can improve your astral senses and check out EA’s free YouTube content and newsletters. There’s a lot of gold in there.

4 Likes

Grab some ear buds and lie down or sit cross legged in a comfortable position. Guided meditations are great because they can teach you how to meditate and relax your body. Some guided meditations also teach you how to cleanse and activate your chakras. LET GO of Anxiety, Fear & Worries: A GUIDED MEDITATION ➤ Harmony, Inner Peace & Emotional Healing - YouTube

3 Likes

Really appreciated

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Those are the first books that got me started. Very very cheap and great for beginners. If youre not fond of reading as I was, you have to suck it up and start. Once you start practicing you will yearn for more info then reading becomes addictive

3 Likes

And I cannot stress enough bro. Meditate. Learn to do it. If you even attempt at going around this and avoiding it youre either going to give up or go no where fast. Meditation is the foundation for any path you choose, any magickal working, spell, ritual, rite… it all begins with meditation. So get to it and good luck man

3 Likes

Just finished my very 1st meditation session felt quite weird at the beginning after about 6-9 minutes I felt sudden heat strike my fingertips and a weird kind of unpleasant feeling inside of my chest (cannot specify where exactly) that was slowly fading and when it finally did go away completely my body became heavy and hard to move (I was really surprised at this point) then the heat suddenly left my fingertips and my body started feeling normal after few seconds of me trying to move it.

@FraterMagni is spot on. Guided meditation is excellent when you are starting out. I should have thought of that.

1 Like

What you were feeling is energy, read that enegry essentials book I sent to you. It will teach you how to harness and feel the different energies. You feel heat thats cool. I usually feel static. That energy is like the battery for your magick. Good job

2 Likes

Also just finished (for now at least) creating my temple and that’s the closest I could find on the internet.

2 Likes

Hope that it won’t be disrespectful for some spirits that there’s no actual temple and only altars.

It wont.

1 Like

Hey there, the other before me have given som solid tips, however I’ll add a thing or two to te existing material, do you know what consecration is and have you done any consecration rites? Or if you want to start off you have to descide a path which you seem to have found (demonic/black magick to some), then from there I would suggest the lesser keys of Solomon, some E.A koettings books: Kingdoms of Flame, Book of Azazel, Evoking Eternity, Works of Darkness. Books by Asenath Mason: Qliphothic Invocations and Evocations as well Qliphothic Invocations. Belial can be useful for beginners although he’s very direct and asks alot of the magician in terms of comitment.
You can also get E.A Koettings Black Magick Course, teaches a lot of useful tools which you can use in your ascent in general.

If the above feels scary start with the angels -the Sephiroth, -and read up on meditation and begin there then proceed working through the bright tree (tree of life), most people recomend you start from the bottom and work upwards. If you pass that I think you should be ready to work with demons and the like or you can work both spheres (worlds) Qliphothic & Sephirothic simoultaneously, meaning if you start at Kether on the spehirothic tree you can if you dare work with the first sphere of the tree of night Lillith, this last method of working two spheres at the same time puts many people off because it might be too intense, however with the understanding both spheres bring you most likely will get a deeper understanding of each sphere since they are eachothers opposites it’s most likely will be easier to grasp the essence of the other more deeply.

The others have already as alreay stated given really good advice on this, move from there.