Newbie Try to summon king paimon

Hi newbie here
I tried to summon king paimon i didnt know if it worked or not
Here’s what happen
I gaze into his sigil for a while it wasnt working so i tried to relax as much as i could so
I lay down in my bed and gaze into his sigil that is in my laptop
I gaze into it for about 10 minutes then the side of it started to disappear that surprised me and suddenly it was back
So i went back into it but this time it seems like a bluish light was trying to leave the sigil so i just continue chanting his enn then it was back
I read somewhere that king paimon announces his arrival with a bang but i dont know if your grandpa suddenly turning the volume up on your tv counts but i just continued anyway
I wrote my wish on a letter that i was holding while evoking and just said to king paimon (i didnt even know if he was there) “your majesty my wish on this letter if you would please read it”
I don’t know if it work or not
Also what do i do with this beer and chocolate do i just put it back in the fridge or should i do something to it

3 Likes

Parts of a sigil disappearing and reappearing is a sign that you’re entering into the theta gamma sinc. It’s where you need to be to commune with a spirit. King Paimon usually does make his presence known with a knock or white light flashing before you. I would say that your ritual was successful. As for the offerings. It’s custom to leave them on the alter for several hours so that the spirit can absorb the energies of them. Once that has been done you just simply throw it out cause they’ve already accepted and taken them.

2 Likes

Hi thank you for that umm the thing is i did the whole thing on my bed do i just leave the beer and chocolate here?
And how long does king paimom take to do a request
I just did it so i can know his power it wasnt really my real request
I said that in my letter and also said it just in case he was listening how long do you think it would take for him to accomplish it
It was just a simple request
Also i feel a little bit tired after the whole thing is that normal

3 Likes

Also as the bluish light was trying to leave the sigil a series of random images just flash from the background what do you think it was
First it was a boy then a frog then a boy again
Then a face then random dots

2 Likes

lol, in that case. If you have a sigil of King Paimon out then you could just activate the sigil and leave them on that. That’s what I do at times. I’ll just leave the offerings on top of the sigil that I used in my ritual to let more time pass for the spirit to absorb them.

I honestly don’t know how long it takes for him to do a request. It depends on the request. The best advice I can give is just be open and give it some time. I know King Paimon does work fast but he’s been pretty busy as of late. A lot of people, including myself have been calling upon him. So, just be patient and it’ll eventually come.

2 Likes

Hmm, I’m not to sure on that. Perhaps and indication that King Paimon might want to work with you. You could ask him and see if that’s the case and what the flashes that you were seeing were.

2 Likes

Thank you i actually feel a little tired it took a long time to activate the sigil
So if i dont do it again do you think king paimon would still take my offering

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s possible. As long as it was offered during the summoning, it should have been accepted.

2 Likes

Trust me, he heard you.

You can leave your offering on a side table on a dish.

Despite what others say, he doesn’t always enter with a bang. He was always very quiet with me because loud noises startle and anger me.

I agree, that it depends on the request as to how long it could take. Building a relationship with him first might hasten the process though. The gods don’t like to be used anymore than you do. They like to help humans evolve and learn…not just grant wishes.

3 Likes

Welcome, please go to our New Magician section and make an intro, it is a rule on this forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks but is it alright if i just leave it where it was when i did the summoning
Its in my bed so… i dont know if he’s gonna be able to absorb it
I cant put it anywhere else since i live with family

Also the request was simple i already did everything necessary for that to happen all the king needs to do is make that person do it
Its just a simple can you make her dance this

Do you guys think he will find it offensive that i made that request just to test his powers
Cause i actually want him to guide me for something i really want to do

1 Like

If you’re doing it just to TEST him, then yes…it will probably annoy him. He HAS power, by spades and you’d be wise to respect and acknowledge that power even if you have yet to experience it yourself. He might not even bother with your request.

If you want him to GUIDE you…that’s a different story, and probably the letter you should have written…and STILL CAN.

As for your offering, I don’t know. I have my own home, my own temple space, alter space and area just for where I place offerings since I have frequent contact. I would recommend that you try to find yourself a suitcase maybe, and make a portable temple you can place under your bed. You could place the offering in it beside your bed or something.

1 Like

I actually respect his powers i just feel like doing this first to establish a sort of connection
To help me connect better
Hopefully he doesn’t take it as bad thing cause i really want his favor

1 Like

He is generally quite understanding of newbie faux pas you know? Meditation will help you connect better…but forming a relationship with him…telling him all about you and your intentions will help forge a connection with you two. I see that you want to deal with music and such. He’s good for that and I’ve mentored musicians with King Paimon before. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

I actually written the guidance letter a week ago
And i tried to be as respectful as i can in the letter that i written today
Hopefully hell still come the next time i summon him

1 Like

Ahhh…okay. I was thinking that the task note was the first evocation. Well, that’s different then.

I’m sure he will. Try asking him next time you evoke him to unlock the telepathy aspect of your mind.

I have a thread on unlocking aspects that you might find useful. King Paimon has many good “beginner” type aspects that are good to learn across the board. You might want to join the working.

1 Like
1 Like

Actually today is the first time i summoned him
A week ago i just wrote a letter of my real request and started chanting his enn and gazing into his sigil anytime i can
Do you think i should apologize
Cause he may see it the wrong way

1 Like

Okay…well you got me all sorts of confused. haha.

Just move forward. You’ll be fine. You can let him know about your letter next time in case he didn’t hear you. Don’t be too stressed about it.

1 Like

Thank you for the advise
Also can you recommend a demon that helps with money i really would like to buy a small place just so i could summon there

1 Like