Newbie Try to summon king paimon

There are several gods aka demons that deal with finances…like tons. Just use the search function above and find literally hundreds of recommendations.

1 Like

Does king paimon do nights i feel like i should atleast try to evoke him just to apologize im gonna offer some extra chocolates just a token of apology

1 Like

Yes, he does. I’ve evoked him many times at night. I’m sure he’d appreciate your gesture.

When you see that a god is a night or day being, it just means that the energies during those times are stronger/more favorable. Not an absolute…although there are some who will only come during a window of time.

1 Like

Also is unorganic sacrifice a thing
Cause as an offering for my real request i was planning to give king paimon the flash drive ive been carrying since 2nd year of college i feel like that should carry a lot of energy

1 Like

Its literally one of the important things i carry with me i never leave home without it for some reason i feel the need to carry it with me just in case i see something i like that another person has on their laptop or to just download things

1 Like

Will you ever need it again?

1 Like

Yes but im willing to offer it for guidance from him

1 Like

Well…if you’re going to need to use it again, you might not want to sacrifice it. I get that it’s important, but your ongoing use of it would really negate the meaning.

He likes sweet things, you know? Why don’t you go on a real quest to find some local home-made sweets that he probably has never tried before? Get some for you and him…then when you eat yours, ask him to taste through you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you brother im gonna try to evoke him now just to apologize

2 Likes

Don’t bother, King Paimon is pretty popular and is commonly evoked by beginners to the craft. He’s pretty understanding from what I understand (though this is only second hand information, I’ve never actually worked with King Paimon, I solely work with angels).

Evoking him simply to apologize would be a waste of the King’s time.

I have worked extensively with King Paimon. Evoking to extend a courtesy is not a gesture that is lost on him.

3 Likes

You being a solely-angels worker who has never worked with King Paimon or anyone of his hierarchy, I find your advice ill-placed. That is not to be rude. I just dont think it appropriate given your path or level of interaction with him.

3 Likes

Wholeheartedly agreed. When I was dating one of his human wives, I evoked him solely to introduce myself to him. I had no other reason, though we did discuss some work we could do together. He greatly appreciates respect.

3 Likes

:thinking: how was the breakup? You didn’t get cursed or anything!?

1 Like

No, it’s all good :slight_smile:

3 Likes