New wizard

Good morning, i will be honest, i have had my reservations but felt i should introduce myself after the experiences i have had.
For many years i have always felt there was more than just the physical attributes of the world. My mother has always had a way to influence certain things if she felt passionately enough and over time i have researched and dabbled in white and black magick.
So experiences have been good, others… not so much, reinforcing my belief in the power of three.
Recently however i have become more focused and looked to turn things around in my life for the better as i have had a lot of bad luck and cant help feeling that there is a dark influence over my life that is preventing me from moving forward.
I came across this forum when looking in to matters of the heart (an ex who i share a daughter with but never get to see) and having seen a lot (and attempted occasionally) to do with invoking spirits and demons i have begun looking more in to it. I have experienced the astral plain but yet to master as i find difficulty in focusing my mind (some mental health issue i dont wish to elaborate).
I attempted for the past few days to communicate with the Duke Dantalion for assistance in a particular matter, although i had not had a solid dialogue with Duke Dantalion, i believe i experienced a visit today.
Whilst enjoying the Easter morning sun from my bedroom, a collared dove landed on my open window, they never come close usually but it stayed for some minutes until i moved closer. I didnt think anything of it at first, a couple of hours later it occurred to me it may have been Duke Dantalion paying a visit as i have allowed him/her free passage to my room when ever.
On this thought i spoke out to him, saying a dove may not have been the best choice as it was very random but feel free to return, just not as a wasp or a bee as i dont do well around wasps.
No sooner i said this, a wasp flew in to my room, but then immediately left again! I have heard Duke Dantalion is known for his humour at times, it brought a smile to my face, it gave me confidence that he is listening and look forward to another visit. Just not a wasp again i hope.
I have rambled on long enough, i hope i dont sound too naive or judged, i am new and still a mere beginner but i have an open mind and appreciate advice or criticism as long as it is fair.
Speak soon

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome, thank you sharing your experience : )

Hi. These are my two threads you might find useful.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to BALG.

Sounds like you have some experience with some amazing signs of accedance and acceptance.

For most basic questions check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answer.

Thank you for the welcome, i have been making use of the search option and reading a lot of posts (that helped me choose Duke Dantalion) there is a lot for me to learn still but even in such a short time here i already understood more than what i did before.
I am grateful for all assistance and will be sure to ask to help me further my experience and wellbeing

1 Like