New to this site

I am not new to this world. Just new to the site. Looking to make friends, and perhaps start a community. I have much to learn and hope to become a productive member of this site. Any questions feel free to ask me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

7 Likes

Hey @TheLostFarmstead, thanks for your introduction. Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Welcome and glad to meet you! Feel free on talk with all of us. This is the right place for all our magick requirements… @TheLostFarmstead

2 Likes

Hope we could talk soon… :smiling_imp: @TheLostFarmstead

1 Like

Welcome, you don’t need to start a community, this already is one :wink:

3 Likes

100% agree!

1 Like

What are you doing, guys?

Nice picture @anon48957109

1 Like

Welcome! Please introduce yourself here:

It’s one of our few rules.

2 Likes

Hi @Manosman, I was told that this thread becomes to big (almost closing) that people can introduce themselves in a personal topic. @Lady_Eva, @DarkestKnight or am I mistaken :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re not mistaken, they can open their own thread.

4 Likes

100% agree. Maybe she didn’t know that.

1 Like

Yes, stand alone intros are fine now, as long as they are not mixed with a topic :slight_smile:

However, if someone opens a topic thread and puts a little intro blurb in it, they should be directed to do a proper intro in the correct thread.

6 Likes

Oh I see, that’s good then!
@DarkestKnight And I was wondering how come you weren’t fast enough this time XDD

5 Likes

Contrary to popular belief, I do occasionally have to sleep, you know :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I thought you were in fact part ant. They sleep 8 minutes every 12 hours

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

welcome!

1 Like

Thank you. My apologies for such a late response. I must admit I am a bit embarrassed I did not mean to begin a new topic. By the time I noticed the error and tried to go to the proper forum (despite my pressing cancel) this had loaded. I am glad however I had not gone on to post in the proper forum

All aside it is good to meet you

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to learning much.