New to this site

can i give you a few tips?

1 Like

Once I get the hang of this I am sure we will talk often :relieved:

1 Like

Yes please.

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

the site search is oddly specific so you have to sometimes throw words that are relevant into the search box in different combos and with different spellings. the more youre active the further youll go. ummmm lets see im willing to help with anything you need and for the most part everyones pretty friendly in this community

1 Like

Thank you. I have been lurking and reading as a non user for so long I figured why not.

1 Like

Thank you, I have noticed that its hard for me to get just what I want to read. Always figured it was just me. Other than fetlife this is the only “social media” profile I have. I am the most technologically inept person my age

This was the only place I could find that seems not to judge a witch who does not subscribe to popular beliefs… I work with the light… That Lucifer provides. That bothers the new age Wicca hippie crowd :unamused:

1 Like

omg youre on fetlife too?

1 Like

Oh yeah my name there is Phaedra Rose
I used to log on daily but now I am on about every other day! I have always been to inapropriate for the other sites. I do nude modeling

just private messaged you

1 Like

No worries @TheLostFarmstead, you can always make an introduction post, only we changed the rules so I was wondering about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was definatly not on purpose. I am just a total failure at all things tech. So after I clicked the link I thought I was in the new people forum. I just did not want to cause a fuss. Either way I am very happy to be on the site, and look forward to learning a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tomorrow am planning to summon azazel as my first evocation what incantations should I use and what should I do since I have my things ready

1 Like

it depends on what your intentions are