New Temp

Greetings:

@Lady_Eva please allow me to have this temporary account, until the 1st of November. I am traveling in Spain and have only my phone, which LCD has broken and needs to be replaced, which I can do on the 1st of November.

1 Like

Hey Lockhart , since this is a temporary account for such a small duration I don’t think you need an intro lmao
So do you have a main account or planning to make one when you get back?

@Mystic-Void My main account is @Lockhart. I simply, find myself unable to access it because I sign in with Google on my phone, and I am currently on a public computer, since my phone stores that stuff automatically, I have forgotten the password to sign in to Google so I can do it on this computer.

I also wanted to notify the Moderators that this was not an attempt to violate any of the forum Rules. It was an attempt to be able to access this forum until my phone gets fixed.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for letting me know, I’ve bumped this to TL2 so you have the same full access to send PMs etc as your main account. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I figured it would be such if I gave notice. As usual, you are most reasonable :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like