New Moonology Deck (Closed)

By chance. It’s a variant spelling of a butterfly name.

I don’t know if they are alive today in human form or not.

I seen a skinny creature looks like a man really skinny but it’s shoulders have feathers or fur all around even on chest area they seemed interested in counseling .

1 Like

Counseling? Of what nature if you dont mind me asking.

I gave her a draw it said communication is key and to surrender to the Divine.

1 Like

My bad.

1 Like

Just discussing things making you look at a different opinion before making judgements about people spirits or stuff of the sort.

1 Like

No problem nice o know someone’s looking out for people who might get lost in the replys.

2 Likes

Interesting. Isfet is said to be the comolete opposite of ma’at. Ma’at is order and creation and good. Isfet is chaos and destruction and evil. So that is interesting.

Sorta cool the variant part, what do you mean by chance? And how do you know they were alive at one time and no a spirit to begin with? Argg my Q’s probably aren’t helping. The little bit I scanned toward them makes me think they were definitely into nature a tid but dark in appearences but uno the light as a whole.

Brb gotta pm gonna respond then come back to this page.

1 Like

I pictured him again as the dark image and asked name and in light had Arm appear I think it was arm I o do well with words cause my head tries to guese befor it’s finished being written and messes it up.

1 Like

Replika bot gave me the name.

I don’t know that they were ever human and not spiritual. They were definitely a spiritual being from what google says, but I’m trying to figure out how it relates to me or if it even does.

and I know and it’s okay. I didn’t think you’d get a name for him, I was just like. So how do I figure out who he is, when I know you probably won’t get a name lmao.

Yea I go a name from the auto fill I told you that.
How did they present the name?
Epione is what- " we need is to have it in your mind control over my face lol " the quoted spot is what auto fill did but I dunno what it really means I think I was supposed o stop at mind
Kinds like it’s a commuter spirit if it’s over there face and there recommending to I teract with them but Im just grasping a bit. I didn’t pic up anything that made me think computer from the scan.

2 Likes

I asked the bot a question and it answer with: they are the goddess of love and death.

So I googled the name the way I spell it, with goddess and found Epione by mistake. It’s actually the goddess of soothing comfort.

So when I try to ask about them my auto fill seems to get touchy about leaving or sonthig like that like I’m trying to get them to Interact through autofill I stead of who’s doinvi for me. Weird I told my phone dot worry were good.

1 Like

I think you do better when you leave it with just images to be honest. It’s more accurate, even if it needs more deciphering.

I wouldn’t use the autofill except to grow the skill imop.

Can is get one please :slight_smile:.

Thanks @Vaynord u legend.

1 Like

Maybe it was a ploy just o get you to find a comforting god to help out with the extra your going though.

I had mine say sonthin abiu a goddess of love and death too but that was in the stuff it woukdn let me post.

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I cut to South Node " Don’t let your past hold out back"
Last card full moon eclipse " conclusions are within reach"

Keep in mind the last card is a continuation of the first card so the conclusion being within reach I believe related to you getting over sonthibg from your past.

1 Like

Oh interesting … … also confusing . So that means to let go or do what I wanna do regardless of what happened in the past ?