New Moonology Deck (Closed)

Yepper. You learn to speak a little crazy typo-text well, when you’re a little crazy yourself. :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Ok friend our turn, so I cut the deck with intent o get the bottom card help to and got new moon Gemini " Communication is key" and the bottom caRd Full moon Leo " Dont let pride get in youR way"

Hopefully this helps seems to address somthin you should be able o figure out easy enough.

@Keteriya did you want a card? I’ll skip out in less be lol.

2 Likes

Up to you :slight_smile: I don’t mind if you want to throw me one.

1 Like

Your turn Angelb1083 got New moon gemini again Communication is key and the bottom card I got full moon “surrender to the Divine”

1 Like

Yup… makes sense in a way. :slight_smile:

Thanks !

1 Like

I’ve not worked with him, but have with a few cthonics. I don’t know what’s going on, but will help if I can.

@Vaynord, is there more context you can give, when you get a break?

1 Like

Ok it’s your turn. I’m set a set number of shuffles so end card moves into place. And yes do main card.

Drawn card Full Moon scorpio, “it’s time to release negativity.”.
Bottom card Void-of-course Moon " Nothing will come of this situation"."

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: do you want me to change the title of this thread to closed?

Edit: Actually if you’re still there can you take a look at the name Epione and tell me what you see?

So while shufflesi a card turned face up and seemed relevant like I was men to be the dRawn caRd brew moon viRgo " a Tim to give rather than take" and the bottom caRd was New Moon " a new start is coming! "

1 Like

I’ll doa few more but good to know you can lose it for me sucks ou can’t edit your own title after set amount o time.

I’ll look into the name

2 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you vaynord. Take care my friend.

1 Like

Yeah, I can change it anytime for you, just gotta buzz me and let me know.

Thank you. I appreciate it, very interested to see what you find.

1 Like

So I focused on it for a little while and the image stayed blank then I seen a witch befor a tarot deck tall deck are me think 78 not Oracle and then she flipped the top card over I had a mental image of I bring the devil card which I assume is just referring to change but I seen the image seperate from the card I also seen a knight in armor and then the image of the judgement card from my monster deck. None of the images were on the card just appeared in my mind when tryin to think what is the card. I personally get the vibe that they would be someone to step in and rescue someone when things get bad.

1 Like

Interesting. Any indication of who they were, or are, or who they might be related to?

Sorry. I think that’s it lmao. You know me, thinking on the fly-But it might be important. Not really sure yet.

The name or the person drawing the cards?

The person drawing the cards I think was just an image to show furtuneteller oesnt make me think o anyone I. Particular.

1 Like

I meant the name yeah. Was just trying to figure who they are or were.

1 Like

So a clue about the name I tried to look into ivthe way out stated and see a medium height man skinny dressed up like robin hood then be pulled out a flute. The. I ask again who are ou related to and see a bald man dRessed in black robes walk-in away towards a many armed image o a sun long aRms he also has the image o the sun on his left palm.

1 Like

lol I don’t suppose he has a fcking name does he lmao.

Freaking cryptic life.

I don’t know anything about either, good bad or different.

1 Like

Hey i have a request. Could you scan or look into the name “Isfet” for me. Only if you dont mind. If youre tired or busy dont worry about doing it. Im grateful eitherway.

So is this just a name that kept coming into your mind or how did it arrive?

Do you want me to draw from normal tarot deck and see what the draw days about them there personality anyways.

1 Like