New Moonology Deck (Closed)

It seems more like let sonthing go from the past and you’ll have conclusions in your life.

But if our thinking about sonthig in our past that’s been bothering you that benefits you to just ignore what the other person said and Iiving your life again and not letting there words effect you.

I personally think it means let go o sonthig no to dwell over it and conclusions will happen swiftly

Thank you Vaynord, my boyfriend past last month, I’m having difficulty letting go. I was coming close to what he put me through ruin an awesome opportunity for me. I know what I need to do now, thank you.

1 Like

@anon97554939. Ok close it please no one else is asking for card draws.

1 Like

Ha I take them hunt :joy: Thank you so much! How is your rune work going?

Haven’t done much with them have done a few reading but since getting my layout of meaning from various sources placed together I haven’t worked on i much. No one asked for a rune reading in my last thread I offered scan normal tarot oracle or intuition words. No one asked for ru e think I threw one in anyways though lol. So far they have been pretty accurate though which is awesome, I don’t do the whole thing if it’s spun upside-down for upside-down I place them down and if its face down then it’s upside down lol.

1 Like

Maybe do a thread just for runes?

Might do that again I did one when I first got them.
I still feel weird doin reading onmyself like I feel I’ll I fkuence the cards or runes I I do lol.

1 Like

You truly can influence cards I never do full readings on myself. Just quick checks if I need to know something and don’t want to ask someone else for a reading.

1 Like