Greetings fellow magicians.
My name is Haze, I have been behind the scenes just watching reading threads and decided to make an account.

2 Likes

Welcome,

would you mind ever so kindly and do a proper introduction telling us a bit more about you. I am sure you have already read many behind the scenes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @KitsuneKiss. Please introduce yourself properly, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. As it is, this post is insufficient for an introduction and thus fails to meet our rule.

1 Like

Welcome

Welcome !! :laughing::laughing:

Glad you signed on, Haze.

I’d love to. My name is Haze I am from Fresno California. I’ve been pretty much obsessed with paranormal shows and happenings since the age of 3. Coming to the realization that I am psychic by age 4. I have very strong ties to Lemoira and anubis. My forms of magic would consist of black/white/folk and alot of Egyptian based practices specialize in luck dream walking and seduction.

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

1 Like

To answer your question i have been practicing since 7th grade. I use alot of candle magic, crystals, i tend to dabble in in it all. I consider myself an expert in astral travel, Lucid dreaming, and luck magic. I specialize as a love psychic.

Ooohh nice :slight_smile: I’m just starting to explore crystals and metals as well

1 Like

This might catch the eye of a few people on here, so just a friendly reminder of one of our rules, I sent you a PM earlier with full info but this is also for any other members seeing this:

2 Likes

I apologize. I was just giving info aboutyself. I had no intention of wanting to offer services. I just love that fact there are others like me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My go to is my vogal cut Crystal clear quartz.

@Lady_Eva was just giving you a heads up regarding the rule because we get a lot of people coming to this forum with love problems, and by labelling yourself a “love psychic,” you almost guarantee that they will ask you to do readings for them, and Eva doesn’t want you falling afoul of the forum’s rule right out of the gate. We like new members to stick around :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate it. As you can see I am extremely awkward. I can speak so well in person but when typing I clam up and just spew things at random because I don’t know what to say :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Lady_Eva! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like