Hi I thought I already posted in the big thread where you introduce yourself but I guess my post wasn’t approved.

Anyway,

I am here to learn about different spirits and specifically look at spirits that can aid me in providing me guidance for my future.

I have no experience in magick only what i’ve seen in movies and tv shows lol.

thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you, but there was no need to make a new thread. You could have just added to the previous one.

Flagged for the mods to merge.

Good to meet you Amara :slight_smile: @DarkestKnight will help get it fixed for you no worries.

Hi there, just signed up.

My name is B
I’m not particularly sure what kind of magick I like, I am very new to all of this.
My current goals are to have a successful career where I’m happy, learn more about demons and angels and communicating with them as well as my future.
I am currently struggling with the feeling of having no guidance in my life and I do not know if I’m on the right path.

B.

1 Like

I moved your intro from the main topic to this one, that way this is your intro now and then the topic below is something that may also help other people searching for the same words:

1 Like

Amara24 i get lot of information from this forum so do you too scratch around the forum then you will get the right information and entities you wish to summon good luck for you iam also a beginner LHP

Not possible. You can have one or the other, but not both.

Welcome, by the way.

I do not know where you get the idea that you cannot have both. There are many people I know in real life and on this board who have both? Can you please explain what you mean?

Unfortunately I cannot without getting into anti-feminism, which is political.

Okay well than PM me