Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, you may call me John since it’s the name I’ve been comfortable being called online. I never really considered practicing the occult very much up until recently. I began delving more into my personal growth after a Goddess intervened in my life since it wasn’t going anywhere recently. I still hold my doubts on who she tells me she is. Yes, I put too much faith in her and yes I’m aware of the dangers involving trusting entities without legitimate proof, that’s why I still hold my suspicions. I’m focusing on Evocations and Divination but mostly Evocation for the time being. I’ve done meditation for quite some time now, although I definitely could improve more. The Goddess I spoke of isn’t the only one around me, I have several other spirits that have been drawn to me over the years. Some Succubi, some alien and even a fairy. They’ve all been very loving and supportive to me in the passed few years we’ve been together. My current goal is to master Evocation (of course). My biggest troubles in this path is doubt and trust in others. It didn’t come easy these passed few years. I hope to fix and correct this major flaw in my character, as well as take chances where they are needed even if they make me uncomfortable. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Ok so here’s my intro. I’m just a young guy from Quebec, Canada (we speak french here) and I’m getting interested in this stuff, Didn’t do anything yet, Just reading other people’s experience and that’s about it.

Welcome @Fady_msr . I’m in Canada as well, only the other end of the country, on the Wet Coast.

Do you have any experience in magick at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Hi. I’m Klothilde, I live in the United States and like to study the art and history of witchcraft, magick, sorcery and kabbalah. I have some experience contacting spirits, but I could use help in techniques of ritual and spellwork. Things i like are automatic drawing, natural quartz crystals, the split hexagram tarot spread, parchment, silver (because it doesn’t rust), and on a less serious note, baseball,

1 Like

Hi, I’m Asher, AKA Jim, from Ireland,

Completely new to this forum and relatively new to magick. Grown dissillusioned with a christian upbringing and a brief but deep foray into eastern religion.

I started with money magick, which went well, and finally gave into an obsession with dark magick. My first introduction was Asenath Mason’s Draconian Ritual Book, then I got fascinated with this forum and bought Ordo Ascensum Aeternalis.

I’m still very much a beginner, but hope get to know and learn a lot from everyone here.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New member

Thank you. I have 0 experience in magick. I don’t remember how I got here, but I’m starting beacause of this forum. I find it really impressive so I’m just looking around in here. What dou you mean by area?

1 Like

Well, there are many facets to what constitutes “magick,” so what areas grab you?

There’s ceremonial magick, demonolatry, Enochian magick, candle magick, necromancy, vampirism, psionics, witchcraft, Satanism, Luciferianism, planetary magick, elemental magick, astral travel and Soul Travel, etc.

Plus each of those include sub categories like money magick, love magick, baneful magick, etc.

1 Like

To be gonest, I don’t really know, but I’ll try to figure this out in the next couple of days.

My name is Matt, I don’t really want to post a photo. I currently practice discreetly. I live with a medium that hates the left hand path, and can’t stand anything except for Christian entities. I have done a few rituals of my own design, followed the Joy of Satan guides for power meditation and spirit invocation and demon summoning. I have read books about left hand path topics. I practice creating sigils and hypersigils. I like to think that the demons give me ideas for rituals and I do them as an offering. I have tried to contact many of the goetic demons. Really just focused on them as friendly spirits that you can develop a relationship with through Satan. Since the person I live with is a medium, we get demons that come to her and talk to us, but usually in what seems to be a scary or jarring situation. We have had Moloch come to us once and Orobas. I got into the left hand path, oddly enough through 4chan. Someone mentioned Joy of Satan and I began reading. I honestly don’t know who is truthful anymore or what to believe, but I trust my intuition and consider myself the one that decides if I proceed with a ritual. Working currently with Vassago and Zepar. I think we formed some sort of a bond. I think of demons as creatures from another dimension that can play with ours like a toy. I don’t think they are evil, but I’m not psychically inclined. I don’t have a good Sixth sense. I think that if I trust my intuition, I’ll be fine, but at the same time I would like to see something a little more serious. Honestly, I struggle the most with work. I want to figure out if there is a demon that can grease the machine for me. I leave offerings for the demons. Recently I put a plate with cut fruit and honey, and naan bread on top of a blue cloth st the base of a tree. I also created the demon sigil of Zepar with my blood and burned it in a candle. Trial and error. Eventually I’ll make a demon friend that’s as real as another person. Really interested in Orlee Stewart. She has a sort of je ne se qua about her. And I’m on mobile, so don’t kill me. Well, nice to meet you all. Thanks.

hey, do you know how to message a pera=son on the forum?

1 Like

As a new member you cannot send PMs. The ability is restricted until you reach a certain threshold of activity by contributing to the community.

2 Likes

My birth name is Isaiah Thomas Knight, but I am more comfortable with Boethiah (Bo-e-thi-ah), as I am non binary femandrogynous. Before I continue my introduction I would like to say that this my second profile on this site. I haven’t been a member in two years due to personal issues and forgetting my password, so if it is no trouble I would greatly appreciate if @PsychoticSamurai was deleted. Also I want to say thank you to @Fuego go, @thestorm, and a special thank you to @Lady_Eva who helped immensely when I was blind on this path, thank you all. With that said on to my reintroduction. As I said I am HellmasterBoethiah and I have been practicing black magick since 2017, though I have been spiritual all my life. The particular paths I am interested in pursuing tend to be predatory paths, psychic vampirism, lycanthropy, baneful magick, and demonic alchemy, though I am also interested in more peaceful arts like energyworking and servitor creation. My current goals are to buckle down and fully master the basics rather than rely on “natural spiritual instinct” I guess I could say. And my current struggles are attaining better focus, discipline, and impulse control towards financial situations. Also other more pressing struggles are gender dysphoria which can be mentally debilitating and my seemingly overwhelming inner rage, physical fitness, sobriety, and finding a job, so yeah, I got a lot of work to do, but Im gonna get it done with the aid of the demons I feel called to and my own determination and ambition. Sorry for the wall of text and lastly I just want give a thank you to king Belial who I did a ritual for last night, I got what I wanted and I can thank him enough, I always let fear of him rejecting my request stop me but pushed through it and now know if you are serious about this path he have your back, so thank you once again to the great king Belial.

2 Likes

Oh alright, thank you for the info.

Is there anybody here who wanna be friend, because I don’t have friends that are interested in this domain + I want to discuss about things. Thanks

Jump in and make some posts, people do not “know” you yet and friendship is a big commitment, but if you start posting you may find you get chatting to people, naturally. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi. My name is Zuhair. Basically called as ZOZO by friends. I am really new to magick stuff as i got to know about this forum by one of my friend. Originally i am from Canada but living in Switzerland from past 3 years. I am struggling with some love issues. If @Lady_Eva could PM me it would be great as i wanna share some issues with her going on with me. Thanks a lot.

Dude, you don’t have to keep asking. As previously stated in your other post, Eva is very busy, and will get to you if she can.

I am not forcing her buddy to get in touch with me. Just introduced myself as it was required. I know she will get in touch when possible.

In the meantime, while waiting for the very busy Lady Eva to get back to you about your love issues, you can always do a search of the forum to find some answers…there’s a wealth of information available and your questions can more than likely be answered by taking some time to do the research.

Welcome