New member(sort of) ;)

I left in 2020 not just balg forum but LHP and paganism all together for two years in April of 2022 i did not get into this part on my profile but on my about me it tells a decent amount about me im a bit of a introvert so i will come on but you more then likely won’t see many posts or replies from me last time i was here i did not really interact either that much.

Reason being if people are friendly i can interact a lot but if they are not i just wont waste my time i work with both Pagan and LHP god’s and Goddesses some gods and goddesses have come and go some Demons have come and gone i work with Lilith the most i get a lot of interaction a lot of give and take a do a fair bit of loa stuff as well so i don’t have no room for any negativity in my life.

I listen to music a lot cause well it keeps me sane i know this is not much but if you want to know more go to my profile on the about me.Ken

1 Like

Welcome back!

So what style of magick are you practicing right now and for how long? Or are you sort of lapsed and looking to get back into things?

Do you remember your old username for housekeeping?

1 Like

Sorry i don’t on the old name i think i deleted the old profile before i left i mainly do candle magic with a lot of crystals invocations i do add some loa in with my stuff which may sound odd i don’t really do curses at all I guess i don’t fit the stereotype of what someone on the LHP should be but what i said nice to meet you…-Ken

1 Like

I’m afraid you can’t delete profiles here, it’s a bit of a palaver and you’d remember if you closed the account, because you’d have had to ask a mod to do it for you, and speaking as a fellow introvert, that would have been annoying and memorable.

It is against the rules to have multiple profiles as they’ve caused confusion in the past, that’s why we like to tidy them up, so if you remember please let us know. :+1:

Well… there’s not really such a stereotype outside of Disney movies and JCI dogma, that’s part of the point of LHP isn’t it? Be yourself, for yourself, to find yourself, to know yourself, and don’t get buried in being a people pleaser. :joy: There’s no conforming, so don’t worry about that. A little politeness and diplomacy go a long way, that’s all we ask.

1 Like

Oh yeah i don’t have another profile not that i am aware of i was not aware you could not delete maybe i signed up last time just not for the forum im really not sure now that we are talking about it was 3 years ago not that its a long time but the past 3 years which i haven’t spoken about on my profile have been some of the hardest years for me so im really not sure sorry.

2 Likes