New Introduction (Update/Repost)

Hello Everyone I’m 19 years old and from Australia :australia:
I’m new to magic and Demons/Spirits
I like to make music and currently working on some songs with my cousin who also does magic and stuff.
I have battle with depression and anxiety in my life but since I graduated school I’ve been a lot better now Then those tormenting days.
I have worked with Lilith and developed a strong connection (was thinking of making a pact with her maybe) and worked with Amdusias with my music and helping me get better at guitar. So yeah I also like to play video games and talk about anything really. Now here’s the update so last weekend I worked with Dantalion because I want his help on him getting me a girlfriend which I made a post about but yeah he’s really great and nice. I did panic when he touched my back and so I got the razor blade and cut my leg very deep it started bleeding crazy cried in pain while cutting my leg on never having a lover in my life but Dantalia told me to relax its okay don’t cry I will help you. so hes really nice and helped me, now I just have to wait for a mouth for my reward. Thanks everyone :heart:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

What are you looking for in a Succibus?. Because I can definitely help you get one for you and you would definitely be satisfied.
Once you tell me what you want from them I’ll you give a step by step for you.
There are 4 spirits of the Succibus

Do you want one that would be very horny for you and gives you the best sex you ever had or do you want a playful one that touches you or one that’s more of a supporter that kind of treats you likes she’s a sexy step mum MILF for you?.
Let me know and I’ll be happy to help you

You’re new to magick, 2 days ago in your intro, yet you’re making the kinds of promises even professionals with 20+ years’ experience would be wary about making.

Also, please pay attention to this rule if you offer to start doing magick for others:

4 Likes

Want one that supports me. MILF. Thank you,

@XLOUIEX cannot do any sort of magick for you, @caboose60, sorry. Please read the post above by @Lady_Eva. He is new to magick, and new to the forum, so it is a breach of the forum rules for him to even offer.

1 Like

I replied on your intro here: New member intro - #2 by Lady_Eva

ok. thank you.

Ok jezz just wanted to help him I’ve been using magic for about 3 mouths now so just wanted to help

Another bloody Aussie! What is happening to this group?

Welcome anyway. ‘Football, meat pies, kangaroos and Satanists!’

Al.

2 Likes

Hey Mate!
Don’t worry about what happened in the group

I’m from Central Coast, NSW. There are so few of us and so many of them.

Al.

1 Like

Nice man I’m from Lara, Victoria
The only person I know that does magic and other stuff like that is my cousin
He influence me to try magic and get in contact with Spirits btw he has 5 years of experience so he knows what he’s doing! :blush:

I still want your help.

1 Like

I got it Lady-Eva.

1 Like

Ok All Good Man :yellow_heart::star: