New GOM book release on Enochian magick by damon brand

Hi @shinri,
On your link it is said that we could go through the whole magical spectrum with the Archangels, is it your experience?

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since I worked with the Archangels, so I canā€™t recall all the details of what I was doing off the top of my head (I still have my old journals lying around though), but I do incorporate this idea into my magick. I like to start with the big picture, then work my way down to the finer details.

And @Lillith_fan, Brand references this book as a good way to access the source materials, should the British Library be difficult to access. If you want to get an idea of what the magick can actually do, though, Iā€™d just read Brandā€™s book.

2 Likes

Did you read the Mystical Words of Power? He also states in there that the GOM will be withdrawing from publishing after 2021 and just be carrying on as a magical order. But hey, if you know better than the GOM themselvesā€¦

Itā€™s not a debate argument @Lillith_fan lillith. Your hung up on it. lol . I donā€™t take anyoneā€™s plans seriously about future. there have been many who say such and they did different. future is not set in stone. donā€™t care what they say. Like I said, damon brand said so himself he wonā€™t write anymore books after mystical word of power and he wrote enocian magick. That says it all. future plans is never set in stone. Its not just gom company. Itā€™s any company. we donā€™t know the future. people change their mind all the time. Anything about future is never a for sure 100%.

Just like the ex who says we break up 100% and yet you see it all the time. on of relationship etcā€¦

No, you just appear factually incorrect - as Iā€™ve stated several times. I wonā€™t argue about it anymoreā€¦

Has anyone else started doing the rituals?
I did today the first one.
Very nice experience. In fact it was completely aligned with what i always felt that it was my purpose.
I felt for some reason some healing energy and some of my chakras getting opened and functioning well. I also felt my hair being stroked. No idea if it is normal.
Anywayā€¦ 13 hrs since then i am alright. No issues.

Oh i forgot to say that at the end of the ritual i cried. I felt that attachments to sad events of my past were removed. And i also felt that a parasitic being got removed from my aura.
Before the ritual i was feeling uneasy and restless. After the ritual that feeling was gone.

7 Likes

need some magic tool to use this ebook ??
And can you also tell me if there is magic in this ebook for magical skills or something to develop the ability to hear entities in general ?? Something for the rise ??
Thank you very much in advance!

Iā€™ve purchased and am currently reading it. No tools are needed, the format is a sigil and names. This book is unique in that it functions as a magical system. There are three sections. With Enochian you will likely get some sort of obvert sign.

Vision
Clarity
Pathway
Confidence
Desire
Development
Becoming
Undertaking
Boundary
Imagination
Collective
Tolerance
Conduct
Endurance
Progression
Visibility
Abundance
Assessment
Actions

Rituals of the First Aethyrs:
Acceptance
Insistence
Eagerness
Freedom
Intuition
Creativity
Contribution
Adaptability
Strategy
Rest
Indication
Disconnection
Support
Meaning
Wordless
Story
Time
Bravery
Completion

Rituals of the Final Aethyrs:
Belonging
Satisfaction
Release
Balance
Forgiveness
Learning
Teaching
Welcoming
Silence
Light

5 Likes

I have started Ritual 1 and am on Day 4. I have not felt any strong sensations from this ritual itself. Although I did feel a sense of calm at the end. The really strong reaction I did have was when I was just reading through the book. When I was reading through Ritual 22 - Eagerness, and read the name of the third Aethyr, ā€˜Zom.ā€™ I just felt a huge amount of power from even reading the name, ( I still do even from just typing it here), and felt pulled to that ritual very much out of all the others. I am very interested to see what happens when I get to doing it.

2 Likes

I kinda have the impression that the energy of the first ritual cleanse your energy while it fills up your body. It is not its intention but it is a side effect.
Most possibly you had a better alignment than me. Another thing i experienced yesterday was that i could feel more sigils and rituals became a slightly stronger experience. I could see colors activating on sigils much faster and i could see the energy activating the sigil in a way i havent seen before.
I am looking forward to do the ritual again today. I really like the experience.
Please keep us updated. I will update you too.

2 Likes

False selfā€¦ .you mean whatā€™s promoted 90% of this forums :smiley:

1 Like

Minor update: on day 2 of 7, for the first section of the workings. You know the sensation of gravity, a pulling in? That is how I feel in relation to ideas. Iā€™ve studied and practiced a typical amount of magic. Only now are large ideas connecting with other ideas, that previously seemed unrelated. It is like taking the phrase ā€œAll is Oneā€ and finding the little intersecting bridges between all the apparent bits and pieces of the All.
And for fucks sake, this is day 2.

minor edit - A side effect is that ones writing seems to be more vague and pompous. I think this is something that one ought to work through and beyond. So if anything is not clear, ask me and I will attempt to clarify.

3 Likes

Yes i noticed more leadership qualities tok. However i am in a position at my work that i cannot act as a leaderā€¦ even though i have the qualifications and the skills to be that. I am at the wrong job and due to coronavirus it is hard for me to think quiting and finding a new one

Also something else. Yesterday i made a mistake and on the part that you offer the energy i forgot and remembered when i closed the book. And then i made the gesture and offered it. Will i get punished of that? I was exhausted from work.

1 Like

Actually bought the book and did the 1st ritual for several days now. Donā€™t notice anything.

Think Iā€™m gonna get a refund.

u give up so easily. and thatā€™s not a valid reason to refund.

2 Likes

You already know where to start if you want magick to work for youā€¦Your thoughts.

That is the key

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

While this doesnā€™t seem like the right time for me to pathwork Enochian (as I am in the midst of another journey), I was too curious not to get a small taste of the magick. I read through the preliminary chapters over a few days, and decided to perform the first ritual, Vision, with the Nalvage Sigil.

The first day was unexpectedly intense. I spent a few hours first re-creating the sigil, writing out each of the Enochian letters within the circles and the center grid. I went right into the ritual once I was finished. It began much like any other angelic summoning, with a feeling of joy arising as I shared the power with humanity. I began to sense Nalvageā€™s presence after speaking the words. I closed my eyes, and I felt my body of light being drawn up to the heavens.

The ritual itself was quite mild compared to the experience later in the evening. I was lying in bed, listening to music, when I felt Nalvageā€™s presence again. I went to remove my headphones, but before I could do so, a vision of heaven came upon me. I saw a broad landscape in the sky, with floating valleys and hills and mountains of strange and wondrous forms spread out before me, birds gently flying across the expanse. Its beauty is seared into my soul. I fell forward and wept, for such vistas are not meant for mortal eyes.

I remained like this for some time, even after the vision had passed. As I became calm, the implications of the experience began to dawn on me, and a terrible fear overcame me. These are alien beings, not of this world. Their power and purpose is beyond mortal understanding. And yet, it was because of my actions that they had come. I had called this power down from the far reaches of reality, from the very heavens themselves, and the angels had heard, and responded. This is an experience so far beyond the conventions of mundane society that there either must be something deep and profoundly unhuman about this occult technology, or I must be indisputably, irrevocably, and absolutely insane. It is often that I wish the line were more clear.

This is not all that I experienced, and I will share more, but I also want to say for anyone reading this who will go on to perform this magick, do not be discouraged if you do not have these sorts of experiences right away. It can take time for the mind to become open to receiving the insights that come with these experiences.

12 Likes

@shrini Iā€™m working the Wealth Magick pathworking by Damon Brand atm. About a third of the way through. I bought this Enochian one as well last week but have not read it yet. Having started it would you say it would be too intense to do both?

1 Like