New GOM book release on Enochian magick by damon brand

Thanks for the advice I have been drawn to start with heptameron Kings (the enochian Kings that are associated with the planets) so I will see how it will go … Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

I believe on my personal experience but I also love to look on other people findings I found these helped to skip some unnecessary issues on my workings … So both your experience and other people gnosis are useful on magical workings it depends on how you use it. The warning though you shall choose the right people to get experience from.

Me too. I’ve been waiting for their latest offering for months! Looks fascinating. I’ve been wanting to have a clear and simple guide to working with Enochian magick for a long time. Interestingly, the author Corwin Hargrove said months ago ( maybe October/November), on his Facebook page, that he was just finishing a book on Enochian magick, but then said he heard ‘others’ were too, so he needed to take time to make sure his was valid, so now the book would not be released for another year or something. He must have been referring to this book. Hm…

4 Likes

Is this the last book from GOM?

1 Like

I can tell you Yahweh definitely believes he created the Universe. He told me that when I spoke to him. I called him out on it, and he had no answer. This is because he is basically a collective false self. All false selves are highly delusional, and he is like the mother of them all. Unpleasant creature. Just a fun fact. /rolleyes

Thanks for the clarity. I’ll go and buy the book.

On a side note, can anyone tell me if El Shaddai, Adonai, etc are anything to do with Yahweh?

4 Likes

It’s the latest. Not the last. there is no last. lol =o) That’s good for us. they do the research on magick and we get to learn from their research.

1 Like

No. I think there’s maybe 2 more to be released. The next one, by Adam Blackthorne, is out towards the end of 2020. They explain more here:

3 Likes

Yes, they announced they will be publishing their last few books this year or next. Unfortunately. :slightly_frowning_face:
https://galleryofmagick.com/2019/01/23/the-future-of-magick/

4 Likes

yes. it takes time for them to organize and test the new magick they will share with us. Waiting is ok. we gots lots of magick books from them to apply and use anyways.

1 Like

Yes, but they will not be publishing anymore after that.

they will. it just take time to think what to write about. they are after quality not just release nonstop like some people.

1 Like

No. They’ve made it quite clear in the post I linked, and also on their Facebook page. They are winding down and stepping back from publishing. Gordon Winterfield already did, his last book was published in 2017.

2 Likes

they have said that many times… it’s business. they wont’ stop. It’s just a question of what’s worthy to publish for them. They may also branch off and do book individually not under the GOM name.

Again, no, not directly.

Adonai simply means “Lord” and is used sometimes in place of the Names of God believed to be too sacred to be spoken.

El Shaddai is Hebrew for God Almighty.

2 Likes

If you truly want to know more about these names, a read about their origins will be the best bet. The above names are Hebrew.

To explain very briefly:

Tetragrammaton ( IHVH or YHVH) is the word that was been said by Moses to do great works during the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
There is no known pronunciation of it as a word because it was lost. The pronunciation as a word now are made up
( *Jehova - very erroneous by the way. *Yahweh and the likes). These pronunciation works because it is been used over centuries ago. Repetition increase power.
However, not the real pronunciation of the word.

YHVH is one of the divine names, it is said to be ineffable. It is a divine name that draws power from the Source. A characteristic of an aspect of the Source but not the source.

I will stop here.

Experiences about him when one says I evoked him, I spoke to him, he did this, he did that… I respect your experiences but also hope one remembers the above explanations.

4 Likes

No they haven’t. They said G Wintergirld would not publish any more books 3 years ago. He hasn’t. They never said they were going stop publishing until last year. They may write books under different pseudonyms, but not under the GOM or their GOM related names anymore.

I know for a fact damon brand say his mystical world of power was the last book yet he wrote enocian magick book. So i take any future plans not set in stone.

@DarkestKnight When you said you can see the forces at work in your life still in play today, do you mean positive changes that happened when you worked with the Enochian system? I have not worked with it before and only know a little about the history of it. But being English, it intrigues me. I should probably see if I can look up some of the original manuscripts in the British Library. .

1 Like

Lots of magicians change the title Adonay into Adonis, which is another title and pagan friendly

:snake:

I mean, I think they are the forces that are moving behind the scenes of my life, setting things up for the long game. I am not absolutely sure it is them though. It’s just an intuitive feeling I have, but so far they have resisted any sort of actual confirmation.

2 Likes