New GOM book release on Enochian magick by damon brand

It’s ok … I was just teasing you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You are such a tease, princess @Empress_Arianna :wink:

1 Like

I know right! :laughing:

2 Likes

Got the rotation and vortex effect immediately.

2 Likes

So I wasn’t just hallucinating. Good to know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The deep work of Magick is expansion. That is true success.

Did the working and felt a strong shift in my internal sense of Self. No words for it yet.

Did an invocation to Azazel this morning and felt the passion of ritual kicked up a couple notches. This feels like a book changes how our “wheel of Fortune” turns.

2 Likes

I’m planning on starting the first ritual on Saturday. I’m going to be really busy this coming week though, so it will be difficult to find the time to do it every day as recommended.

1 Like

Seems to take about 5 mins Max, and that is with taking time to feel the work.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight Yes you were hallucinating. you were seeing stars . hence you being dizzy!! lol j/k cartoon theme. dizzy means seeing stars. =o)

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

I just grabbed the book on Amazon, scrolling through the pages and noticed same effect. The circle appears to be turning. Optical illusion but same effect as though it’s moving. Very cool.

2 Likes

i will be honest i have tried to stay away from enochian magic as far as i could because through the posts from this forum i saw many people blames these enochian angels because the best thing they could do is to fuck peoples lives. That if you work with enochian magic expect the worse but it looks like you have different opinion on that. Can you like further elaborate about these angles, I know they say if you want to know something experience it but i think is better to gather information before trying anything.

Aleister crowley also died as a poor man and he also practiced enochian magic on some part of his life, honestly these is what scares me about these enochian angels.

kelly on some part he was able to become rich owning a mansion, favors from the king and so forth but he was executed when he refused to share his knowledge about philosopher stone and i think this is what made people think whoever touch enochian magic will end up fucked at the end.

there is a lot of books from GOM about money and improving your life in general and i think its time for gallery of magic to put something that is spiritual based out there.

Indeed they will test the magician who dares to summon them. They are beyond the limitations of the material world, these are Creators. The enochian lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagramm - Enochian LBRP is very powerful.

Beside EA also worked with them as opening the most dangerous magic square.

1 Like

honestly i have passed enough tests, though they cant be escaped but i think i had enough with these spiritual tests now.

yes i need some ascension as a magician that really important but currently i need stability on my finances thats really important for me now

Um…no.

Kelly was a petty criminal before he met John Dee, and after he and Dee parted ways, he went back to being a criminal. He died trying to escape from prison, not from execution.

If you read this forum, you will find posts that describe being tested by Belial, Azazel, Samauel, Lucifer, et all., and how they disrupt lives and teach “lessons.” How is that any different than what people cl;aim about the Enochian Angels?

Frankly, the Enochian Angels seem to be beings that people who have never called upon them spread the most ridiculous things about. People here whine constantly about how demons are treated badly, but then they repeat the dumbest things said about these angels.

Can they be harsh? You bet your sweet ass they can. They see things from a cosmic perspective, and they are more serious and robot like when compared to the regular archangels. However, they aren’t any more harsh than certain demons.

GOM books are probably the safest magick around. They are specifically designed to be easy, and appropriate for beginners, so I doubt this book will be any different. As I said previously, it is for the long game, and is about finding purpose in your life.

8 Likes

I stumbled across this but looks I’ll be checking it out. I’ve only seldom heard of this system.

The Archangels that’s interesting. I’ve thought they were the most serious and “powerful” of angels. Now it seems like Enochian angels are right up their alley.

I never had a doubt about GOM system of magic well my whole fear was on enochian magic … With all stories I heard I wanted something at least for a person who has really experience about these beings.

1 Like

Enochian magick is powerful. Anyone who says otherwise has never actually used it.

In my opinion, the reason why so many people warn against it is because it is so powerful. Dee hid it away, and forgot about it, until some of his papers were later discovered about a hundred years after his death. Then, it was promptly snatched up by various occult groups, and again hidden away from the profane masses, until around the 19th century.

You can completely botch the pronunciation of the Enochian Keys, and they will still work, unlike a lot of other systems of magick. The Enochian Angels represent fundamental forces of the universe, and, just like some people have destroyed themselves with demonic magick, I have no doubt that some have also destroyed themselves with Enochian. However, such things are never the fault of the magick, only the magician.

My experience with Enochian Magick was profound. The only reason I didn’t stick with the system is that its complexity makes it unwieldy and somewhat unapproachable. I do think the Enochian forces are still at play in my life to this day though.

13 Likes

u know the saying of the buddha. trust no one but your own experience. do your research. don’t believe what others say even if they authority. IN any system there is bound to be rubbish talk. usually not practitioners but naysayers. Test test test for self and see it for oneself.

THe GOM folks organize magick info really well base on their past books. So it’s practically safe proof. Maybe others got into trouble cuz of poor info from older books.

7 Likes