New GOM book release on Enochian magick by damon brand

I love love Demon Brand , I have all his books ! Just bought this one going to read during the weekend! I was just reading the Archangels of magick again as I felt I didn’t use it to its full potential!

5 Likes

Where are you copying all of this from? Posting large amounts of text from books or websites without attribution is not allowed, as it gives off the assumption it’s your own work, which this is clearly not (I’ve read this somewhere before). Please cite your sources.

And for the record, this is absolute bullshit:

According to his diaries, which are available in the British Museum, Dee never practiced Enochian Magick, he simply received it.

3 Likes

Kelly was warned about consequences of continuing to pray to and worship Jesus. They were correct, Jesus is not God. The closest thing to God that we’re able to comprehend is our Higher Self. Clearly, these guys didn’t accept that.

Don’t forget, information has to pass through our filters, which distorts the information given. Filters are things like our beliefs, world views, etc. It’s easier to get accurate information when one is a blank slate in terms of not having strong beliefs, etc. It’s partly why it’s important to examine one’s beliefs etc regularly instead of assuming that we know the truth about any given topic.

That as many men and women as are now, have always been alive upon the earth (a scientific impossibility which can easily be proven a lie

Actually, science hasn’t discovered the truth about reincarnation and that type of thing, so far. So what science says now about the topic is unreliable for obvious reasons.

Abraham says that an inner being (a Higher Self) is the eternal part of us, and actually extends itself into multiple physical bodies at once. Past lives only seem linear to us because of our perception of time, but really, lives are lived simultaneously even though time does pass. For example, I was made aware of at least 2 other lives that are being lived out now on Earth, and both of these people share the same Higher Self as mine and they are living with similar challenges as I do/did, but in different ways with different possible outcomes.

I was also made aware of a life I lived in the 70s, where I was an American boy who died in connection with some terrorist activity. My grandmother was my mother in that life. I was born in the early 80s and I was obsessed with American culture as a child, and I was a diehard tomboy, and I used to wish I was a boy because I felt like a boy (I’ve grown out of that now). My grandmother and I were very close and I used to call her, “Mum” by accident on occasion. So there is a lot of correlation there and it’s clear that certain things between the two lives are linked.

Science ain’t got nothing yet when it comes to the more spiritual stuff. :wink:

2 Likes

What I’d really like to know is, do Enochian angels serve Yahweh?

1 Like

They don’t.

Angels are way, way older than Yahweh.

1 Like

Yeah they are but some have chosen to serve Yahweh. But if Enochian angels didn’t choose to serve Yahweh then I may be interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, they serve God, the Eternal Source, the Ultimate Creator, the Divine force that the upstart Yahweh tries to pretend to be (or that humans have taken him to be).

2 Likes

I will post a link, I didnt because i thought THAT was against the rules.

https://usminc.org/enochian.html

1 Like

Posting links to copyrighted work is against the rules. However, linking is not required to simply state something along the lines of, “this is a quote from New Avatar Power by Geoff Gray-Cobb.” That is what is meant by citing sources.

1 Like

start another thread if you think enochian magick don’t work or opinions of it. You folks are mess up to put it on this thread . Any negative view you have should not be link to the book which you folks are doing since this is the thread about the book. Get the book. do the magick and see if it works before you talk trash about enochian magick. It’s a disservice to talk about it not working before even using this enochian method taught in the book.

1 Like

You didnt buy me one :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

U weren’t first in line. =o) and there were limited supplies from darkestknight. :laughing: namely 1 and he was first in line. =o( Or he’s still dizzy and couldn’t think about u @Hecate

1 Like

Story of my life. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@Empress_Arianna that’s the story of most of us here getting no attention from those we care for. lol we can be :cry: together. =o) Or maybe this new book can make things better.

1 Like

This book seems a waste of time. There is nothing for materialistic goals like money.

Theres like 49 rituals for stuff like, vision, clarity, pathway, confidence, tolerence.

1 Like

your superficial low level thinking. all those things can make you money. base on table of contents. there is one ritual specific on Abundance. And all the others can be indirect ritual to attract money.

if u want magick on money directly. check out his other book magickal cashbook or magickal riches or wealth magick.

1 Like

Then you are missing the point. Like his Wealth Magick book, the rituals in this one are for the long term. They are designed to affect your entire life, to rebuild it to your own vision of success, not simply give you money. There are plenty of other books for that.

6 Likes

Hmmm strange idea to talk to enochian angels about money, they find that disgusting. These are Creators, older than earth time itself. These are highly sensitive Creators who have an interest Ascension of man. So is best to ask them for Love beyond a person more like Love as a community. At a personal level: wisdom, Clairvoyance and so on.

3 Likes

Sorry, princess. I didn’t know you wanted one :sweat_smile:

1 Like