New Deck! 3 card readings only! (Closed)

Could I have reading too please

1 Like

You need to make an introduction.

Welcome @alfie_deegan I see you joined us back in September, but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

ah crap i missed it by a mile. by a day int his case :smiley: ā€¦ can i still have one?

thanks

1 Like

I havenā€™t even started this group yet. Been dealing with school and life.

Iā€™d like one please!

1 Like

Iā€™ll take you up on the offer. Hereā€™s my question:

What is the most quick and efficient way to heal and get rid of my fear of death without harming myself or others?

1 Like

Am I too late to the party haha

1 Like

Hey! I think you may have forgotten about me. ?

1 Like

No you just have a lot since it is technically 6 readings. I am jus collecting questions right now.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the link showing all the cards front and back, I discovered it on youtube while looking at the Wizards tarot review.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be working on and sending readings out tonight after work.

4 Likes

Update still fighting a massive migraine day 5 now I thinkā€¦ hopefully shit balances out soon.

4 Likes

Hey everyone I am starting to do the readings now that my migraines have stop. Can all dm me so I can see your questions again. Thanks everyone :two_hearts:

5 Likes

hello sorry i just saw this. are you still doing the reading ?

1 Like

Yes I need anyone that DM me to bump the messages for me. I lose messages all the time on here. I am doing a couple at a time. At least getting the cards pulled.

1 Like

its difficult with the pms lol

1 Like

They always go missing. I get so many a day that the readings get lost.

1 Like

yes, thats why its better to say that you will pm, or put a limit, both together is best

1 Like

I did both actually but they still get bumped down with daily messages.