New Deck! 3 card readings only! (Closed)

ahh i see, damn so youre popular! :smiley:

1 Like

I just help people as much as I can after the reading. If the reading says they need to do something Magick wise I help them find the tools they need to use them and I answer their questions if they need me to. Somethings one reading turns in 3 and spell suggestions or personal routine advice. If I know something I try to help as much as I can within reason.

3 Likes

yeah…i get what you mean, i also know the problem that when you get overworked you risk starting to weaken your readings imo

1 Like

I know how to step away. I have been doing this is I was a kid. This the can you bump your dm comment.

when i was a teen i started as well :smiley:

1 Like

I was like 8 when I started card readings and spirit boards. I have see, hear felt spirits since birth. It runs on my moms side all the women are like me. I am however the shortest in the line.

3 Likes

can’t tell if you mean heightwise

1 Like

oh yeah, its a bloodline thing then?

1 Like

That was supposed to be strongest but I am working and typing and wrote what I was typing in an email to a client.

2 Likes

oh no :joy:

Soon… What does all that have to do with readings? Yea I had to ask my dear best friend.

Same here, my 3 or 4th great grandmother was pure Micmac, she came from a powerful line of medicine women, and shamans. The gifts got passed down through all women in the family.
My father is from the Mohegan tribe, so I got a little more power then the rest of the women in my family.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

you are Native?

1 Like

Yep! I’m a little over half. My birth father is full blooded

1 Like