Never thought I'd do this, but here's my experience with...Archangel Michael

note: To avoid confusion, I’m using the pronoun “they/them” to refer to Archangel Michael, because they’re a very androgynous character.

This might be controversial for obvious reasons, but I want to share my experience, and maybe compare it with yours. As some of you might know, I dislike the JCI current, and I have no love for the angels either, because of their connotations. But, I don’t consider them different from any other entity. Including demons.

In my workings, I’ve been lead to contact this particular being, and I just finished the ritual. So here’s the experience:

An androgynous figure holding scales & a sword appeared in my vision, and the first thing it said was,

“Why do you hate me?”

I said nothing, but the angel repeated the same question, and added,

“I’ve never hurt you, have I?”

I told the angel about my resentment towards the JCI religions, and got this reply, which was not unexpected,

“I’m not responsible for what people say about me. I am not bound by any religion. Certainly, I have no desire to proselytize.”

All the while I was interacting with the angel, I felt indifference coming from them.

And so I asked them, “What is your stance on humanity?”

There was a pause then the angel spoke, “Sometimes I help people, sometimes I watch them. Other times, I’m not even present.”

We then went back and forth about this, nothing too specific, but I realized, this angel doesn’t really care too much. The next thing they did was plunge their sword into the ground, and offer me a yellow flower, saying,

“I’m not your enemy.”

“We’ll see about that,” is what I’ve told them, and ended the ritual.

No doubt I’ll receive backlash for this, but this is what happened. What do you think? I know that I didn’t test the spirit, because I felt as though it was unnecessary; I used the appropriate symbolism, not to mention that there are other factors which I won’t name. Needless to say, my opinions on angel has changed after this. For better or worse.

Thoughts?

25 Likes

A force that is directed but is indifferent nonetheless towards creation itself? This is an interesting conversation.

8 Likes

Yeah, the impression I got was this:

Archangel Michael just IS. Not pro-human, not anti-human. They’re not like humans to have feelings about them. They just act in accordance to their nature.

10 Likes

This sounds like pure energetic frequency, un-associated with any objective mind. I might have to look into this myself.

7 Likes

I encourage you to look into it. You might find something of great value.

2 Likes

I don’t see why Michael (that’s also my name btw) would give you a backlash over this. If he is as me, he would understand why you feel like you feel.

Your experience in life has set you on a viewpoint. And since you don’t have a good experience with Angels (I’ll assume so) one natrully would view them with suspicion.

8 Likes

I meant backlash from the people on the forums. Quite a few of them have rigid views (which really are just opinions) on how entities are, what they’re like, etc.

True. Although I’ve had but very few experiences with them.

2 Likes

I love it! I have long maintained that (most) Angelics are ambivalent and simply act in accordance with their energetic flow; they are true to themselves, they could give a shit about “good” or “evil” and, in my opinion. are far older than the Abrahamic faiths.

Now, I am not suggesting we all incorporate RHP aspects into our practices. I am simply saying that RHP powers can be used by LHP practitioners. Why impose limitations on yourself? The ability to manifest the will is supreme.

11 Likes

Sounds legit to me in terms of that being what they’re really like, I didn’t expect to work with Raphael but I not only did, AFTER taking the Ahriman current into myself AND conceiving a spirit Child with a demonic King (I mean, can you break the rules much more else?) - I also “became as” the Angel of Lost Things, so this is totally matching my personal experiences! :smiley: :thumbsup:

12 Likes

Interesting. sounds like a good ritual. Informative.

What is the “JCI” current? What does JCI stand for?

3 Likes

@MagickMike Jewish/Christian/Islam = JCI

7 Likes

Ahh ok ty

2 Likes

Yeah, I recently broke my Angelic Pathworking from Evoking Eternity over this.

I never wanted that current because of the dogma that went with it. I did not know that Raziel and Metatron were JCI back when I started. I have moved on to non JCI angelic figures…it helped a lot.

2 Likes

I definitely won’t go all RHP white light fluff-bunny! But, I will not limit myself, as you’ve said.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s interesting. It seems like this is more common, after all. It’s so nice to see that, say, angels and demons are polite to each other and will even point you to the “opposite class” of entities.

7 Likes

I really am not a fan of the whole classification of angels, demons, and spirits because I feel that it paints too broad of a brush stroke. Anyway…the reason I went with Kingdoms of Flame is because Enkidorat is the Grand Angel which presides over the current of his Kingdom…he is really more about people claiming their godhood in ascent than being “Mr. Nice Guy”. Actually, unlike the myths for Raziel and Metatron and etc, Enkidorat does not try to “keep demons in their place”. He actually has “demons” working with him in his kingdom along with other spirits. I dig his pragmatism.

8 Likes

I have a few questions to ask Michael myself so somehow seeing this has me inspired. Very cool.

3 Likes

Part of his “white fluffy bunny” stuff was him LITERALLY shutting off the vision in my right eye while adjusting the focus in my left to view the candle flames during my ritual as the entities in his “kingdom”. So as I sat in voluntary Paralysis during this event, with a blanket of power on me so thick that I felt like I could not get up unless I focused my will to do so, he showed me a few other things that I needed to be doing involving Soul Travel.

So yeah…real fluffy bunny, that guy. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I work primarily with angels and no one has ever given me grief about it.

My thoughts aren’t important, but I am glad that you’re knocking down your programming.

11 Likes

Why? What do the angels give you that makes you want to work with them? What do they do for you that Demons or other dark entities can’t?

2 Likes