Nergal

Has anyone worked with Nergal? And what is he like? What would be the best way to evoke him, what incense and offerings does he prefer?
Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ve evoked him in the past for a bit of advice when I was first starting out with necromancy. He’s a nice guy, very patient and helpful.
At the time I just evoked without tools but I’m sure you could light a few scented candles or something.

I’ve evoked him before. Mephistor has worked with them and has a really good insights on him. He has a sigil. He’s a death God, his specialty is illuminating enemies. He has a faculties too. Said she has a little control over emotions thoughts , mostly centered around the structure. He is also a great teacher

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Hopefully, Mephistor will see my post and share some of his knowledge as well. I couldnt remember but I knew one of our members had worked alot with Him.

[quote author=arianna link=topic=9946.msg102523#msg102523 date=1487779020]
Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Hopefully, Mephistor will see my post and share some of his knowledge as well. I couldnt remember but I knew one of our members had worked alot with Him.

[/quote

Have you tried messaging Mephistor? :slight_smile:

[quote author=MysticNick link=topic=9946.msg102535#msg102535 date=1487890169]

[quote=“arianna, post:4, topic:9426”]Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

[/quote

Have you tried messaging Mephistor? :)[/quote]

No, I havent. Perhaps I should! He has alot of knowledge on this

I don’t really ask for much advice from him, but when I battle the undead he’s there to bind the spirit for me most recently when I pulled heavy death energy

After server (host) update, some comments were removed so I decided to re-apply mine comment (I had it saved in my notepad for some reason) since I feel like it can be useful in future for some people.

"I am working with Nergal on long term base and I know that I will never ever regret it, however, my friend @Mephistor knows HIM way more than me. I will tell you what I know about HIM.

HE is one of Babylonian gods. Nergal is a god of war, death, plague and disease but also he is great mentor.
Personally, Nergal helped and taught me how to control my emotions and that is something what affected things in my life a lot (in a good way).
Nergal role kingdom called Irkala.

To me HE appeared as good looking, middle-age male (I guess that is right term) and HE was sitting on a throne. I also noticed when HE was talking to me that HE likes to walk slowly while HE is talking and HE would put HIS hands behind HIS back (Nothing something huge but I felt like there is nothing wrong to mention it).

When it comes to HIS energy, it is kinda dark but comfortable energy, and it is very calm.

Regard offering, I think that HE likes red meat and blood.

However, as I said, @Mephistor can tell you way more details than me but I guess this was helpful so far."

• Flame
2 Likes

Greetings! I have worked and still work on a Daily Basis with Nergal, Ereshkigal and the Other Underworld Sumerian Deity as it is my Main Paradigm and this is the case for quite a numbers of Years, While i dont share Much information about him in Public for many Reason i made a Post about him on this Forum sometime ago, Just use the Search bar with Nergal, God of Death and you Should find Him,

Please PM for more Info

2 Likes

[quote=“Mephistor, post:9, topic:9426”]Greetings! I have worked and still work on a Daily Basis with Nergal, Ereshkigal and the Other Underworld Sumerian Deity as it is my Main Paradigm and this is the case for quite a numbers of Years, While i dont share Much information about him in Public for many Reason i made a Post about him on this Forum sometime ago, Just use the Search bar with Nergal, God of Death and you Should find Him,

Please PM for more Info[/quote]
Thank you Mephistor :slight_smile:

@Eye_of_Ra how did you connect with him, through sigil, incantations? I might need to enhance some practices next week :spider: :spider_web:

This should help you

4 Likes

Hhehee its me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know i just realized, im connected to nergal pretty heavily. And ive been getting spider imagery a lot. Funny you popped up.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :hugs:

At end i also found some net info
VK Jehannum - Nergal

1 Like

Cool! Yeah I am meditating on Nergal :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I invoked him yesterday, and he Said that he can Help me control the elements. I Saw him as a woman