Need your advice

Hi! I need your experties on this one. I’ve been praying to Satan/Lucifer (isn’t he the same?) For about 10 years now. Its worked well for me in the past, nothing to complain about really. I have not used any candles or any offerings.

Now I still would like to summon other demons as well. Like Dantalion, Sitri or Sallos. They fit more to my purpose right now, since my goal is more of a love/sex thing really. Is it a bad idea? Should I just work with Lucifer? I think he is the main reason I found this forum and learned about other demons. But i want to be sure. What do you think?

3 Likes

not the same
Satan meaning ADVERSARY OR ENEMY
Lucifer meaning ; MOST HIGH OR MOST BUEATIFUL

2 Likes

Ok, so correction: I’ve been praying just Satan. Funny how I’ve always thougt they are the same. :confused:

3 Likes

Satan is a being that is the result of most commonly King paimon , Azazel,Belial, Baphomet basically morphing together.

So Satan is really a rank

3 Likes

There is a lot of confusion around this, unfortunately.

@Sofii From my connection to the Dark Void, I feel and see that Dantalion, Sitri and Sallos are calling for you. I feel as if they are saying that it is time to move one step higher within your life.

I’m confident that you could call upon them and they will answer you. Do some research on them to better know their background so that you don’t approach them with a biased mindset and then you could move on to performing an evocation.

I see three black and smokey chains connecting from you to them and i feel as if 5 more demons want to know you. Be brave @Sofii. The darkness is rewarding you for your loyalty. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes, I can see why. I grew up in a religious household so my thoughts are really based on a biblical view. This is so new to me. But thank you for clearing that up. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s best to ask your demon first if its ok for you to work with another demon, just make sure u didnt upset them in any way. And u need to be sure yourself if you can handle more than one demon by any chance.

3 Likes

All of them will help you in different ways. I would stick with one until you are more confident.

Some of us have found him to be, but it’s a topic with strongly-held opinions on all sides, so I’ll drop my experience in fwiw and then suggest you examine all the ideas and discover in your own time from personal experience what you think:

There’s this as well: Why Is The Sigil For Lucifer The Same As Satan?

3 Likes

I respect Lady Eva’s input - but cannot agree. Simply because a chaotic system cannot be mapped nor implied. A collapse in chaos can make no sense. Similarly, the ideas or deities hiding or waiting “in the wings” makes no sense at all to me. Lucifer is a “light bringer” and represents the morning star, and intelligence and ascent. Satan is the counter to the Christian “God”. This is why most ill-informed idiots are Satanists and not Luciferians.

1 Like

For the sake of clarity though :smiley: that’s not what I mean, I mean chaos is the necessary stage by which Source creates enough randomness (things whooch are not mappable under probability laws, aka clockwork) so that an isolate spark of godlike being can arise from it without it just being like someone (in this case Sopurce) putting on a glove puppet and pretending not to know what it;s goi ng to do next.

But the chaos remains intact (so to speak) when that happens and does not diminish or cease, or collapse as a result.

I think we may also be talking about different things here as well, but that would get into where do people think gods and spirits originate and I really have to go do stuff now and can’t rattle on! :crying_cat_face:

Edit to add i did a post on what i think would happen if that essential chaotic current was too far suppressed while at the same time people worshipped the creator (of both law and chaos etc) which is actually internal as external:

Madwoman’s metaphysics! :rofl:

3 Likes

I suppose it could be possible for a chaotic system to produce a random mutant “spark” though whether this would ever be able to reach maturity is another question.

1 Like

Relevant:

4 Likes

I thought so too for a loong time that they are the same. So join the family lol. I think you’re not alone. :wink:

2 Likes