Need help

Hello, I’ve recently been going through the most emotionally tumultuous time in my life and could use some advice/outside perspective. I don’t want to write an essay (essay incoming) but my story is that I’ve always been the introverted and reserved type, always believing I was destined to be alone - then I met this girl seven years ago now that I truly believe is the one for me. We hit it off and had amazing times together creating memories, never fighting, compatible in all areas, the best loving relationship anyone could ask for. I feel incredibly grateful for that.

We connected on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. She always had an interest and dabbled in Wicca, and could understand me in talks of magick, the occult, and demonolatry. We got pregnant in early 2020 and adapted to becoming parents. This led to me straying away from witchcraft and this side of reality to focus on preparing myself to be a father.

I discovered that with my partner’s support I could be a great father and enjoyed it despite having doubts. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman so I asked her to marry me in summer 2021, she said yes. However by the end of that year I was in a dark place mentally with addiction. I don’t want to go into details but I had some issues that caused me to betray her trust a couple times. It was a complicated situation and since then it’s still the most regretful and guilty time of my life - I am not proud of myself. I hurt her causing feelings of resentment, anger, inadequacy, and others. And I never blamed her for any of it.

We talked about it and stuck it out because we both agreed to put those times and feelings behind us for the betterment of our love and family. In October 2022 we got married. That year went well, and it wasn’t until the past spring that something happened to trigger those past feelings inside her despite it not being the truth. Because of our past issues it brought her to doubt and distrust my intentions and words, though I was completely open to her. There was no convincing her of the misunderstanding because we were not able to communicate effectively about any of this, and I know that’s what held us back.

I feel so bad cause I could tell she struggled internally between loving me and still having anxieties/worry. She came to express that she needed some space to get over some things and wanted to move out while we share our son. She is not looking for love elsewhere, but needs independence and to find happiness in herself. I was very understanding and said I’m in full support of it. That was in June. We got along on the days we’d see each other and hang out as a family but I could tell there was more distance from her.

Now in this time I’d started to be drawn to Dantalion. I began thinking about developing a friendship with him and invite him to help with an eventual ritual to heal romantic relationships. She went to therapy for a little but told me she feels like she cannot resolve the trauma. Well last week she told me that she still loves me in some ways but cannot continue with us, and let me know she filed for divorce. I pleaded with her to tackle this situation as a team and go to counseling or do whatever it takes to save our marriage but she said she didn’t have it in her. I was/am devastated and we both cried together, and we agreed on supporting each other and co-parenting in a healthy way.

I am still thinking of her and Dantalion everyday. And the days we are together with our son, we laugh and talk as we used to. I’m using this time to get back into meditation and practice in order to better myself. I guess this is all to say that I feel drawn to influence this situation but am unsure if it would really be right to do it. I want to respect her wishes for finding herself again, and also truly feel that our bond can be saved and we could come back together in time. It breaks my heart to think of our sweet toddler being pulled in two different directions during his upbringing never knowing a true home. All I want is for us to be in a fully loving relationship again and together as a family. I still love her deeply and have taken all this emotional pain, distress, and inner strife with embrace, learning any lesson I can. I know we want the same things but it seems like her residual feelings are getting in the way. I can tell she still loves me deep down but I am a wreck, broken up about it and feeling lost - I would do literally anything to have her back. I plan to continue sitting with it in time but could really use another voice or opinion because I am alone without the family I’ve built. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading, sincerely.

2 Likes

I recommend couples therapy over demons bro. The diabolical is just not a solution for relationships unless you don’t care how you use them. I never see it end well. It could be enough to slow a speedy exit, but that’s just what you do to get her to couples therapy. Demonic magick is not going to fix anything, it’s going to manipulate it. I say this as a practitioner. It’s not the right move.I know you said you approached for that, so like I said, maybe use it as a gentle nudge out the door at BEST.

4 Likes

Yeah I think that’s where my hesitancy comes in. I don’t want to outright manipulate her, but rather looking for any ways I can help give her peace about the situation and leave her feelings in the past. Even if that means using magick to change and improve things within myself for her to see it would be beneficial to get back together, anything really. I feel like we were never given a fair shake to save our relationship, so I don’t know where to go from here. Thanks for the input man

Hey there :slight_smile: If you are worried about influencing your partner in regards of reconciliation but if you’d like to help her out in the trauma response department I can recommend Buer. I am currently in the middle of working over my own trauma responses, stemming from decades old PTSD that tends to bleed over into social interactions from my side. Buer helped me to recognize my own patterns and their sources and it helps me to re-direct my attention and my thoughts before reacting to something. I could imagine that she will be able to discern in between current interactions with you vs. the past hurt over your past actions. This might help in terms of finding a way of unity in your partnership.

Maybe picking up therapy again isn’t completely out of the window if she feels that something clicks into place :slightly_smiling_face: I wish you guys the best!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the response, I will consider working with Buer soon because honestly, I just want healing for her. And I am willing to change anything within myself to be more favorable to our partnership as well. I will always regret what I did to cause those feelings she can’t seem to let go of. She isn’t interested romantically at all right now, and that’s okay, but I pray that whatever I can do to help her heal will eventually result with us reunited in love again as a family in time. I want to look out for what’s best for us and our child and show him what a loving home with loving parents is like.

1 Like

I also wanted to wish you luck with your own struggles in PTSD, I can’t imagine how debilitating it must be and hope everyday is better than the last. Blessings to you.

1 Like

Dantalion is about persuasion, who could help her be open minded and communicate better, but it looks to me like the real issue is the hurt she still holds. You might like to try a healing entity for that. Marbas or Raphael are commonly called.

Couples therapy is a great idea all round and you can work with entities to maximise it’s effectiveness, and you’re already working with Dantalion for that. Paimon should be good too.

The Angel of Lost Things might be able to find the lost trust… don’t know but that thought just occurred to me.

From this list, Foras and Botis could be helpful to bring understanding, courage, and help you get closer.

I really appreciate your response and recommendations. I know communication is the most important key in relationships, and I felt we never able to properly communicate through the issues because of emotions dominating the conversation.

I would want nothing more than a third-party mediator to be involved such as in couples counseling but she seems checked out of our relationship, exhausted by it all and trying to put it behind her. But it’s also not like she hates me, and admitted to staying in each others lives for our son… I want it to be as romantically involved and loving parents instead of something platonic is all.

Yes I would say the pain she feels is the biggest obstacle between us. I’ve been drawn to demons and the occult for the last six years, so I will consider Dantalion for help in communication as well as Buer and Marbas for healing for her. It feels wrong to me that our last seven years was thrown away so quickly and I just want her to see that we can move past this as a family and be stronger from it. Thanks again