Need help [seeking hidden treasure]

what kind of demon can use visions and voice to show the location of hidden gold treasures?I need such help.

2 Likes

Have you looked through the Goetia? There are several spirits in there that are said to be able to show the location of hidden treasure.

4 Likes

I tried to make evocation but there is no response.

1 Like

Have you done any successful evocations before? Can you normally get clairvoyance and clairaudience? Who did you evoke?

3 Likes

I tried to summon small demons.

The treasure I mentioned is in a hard-to-reach place.

1 Like

That doesn’t really answer my questions. Who are these “small demons”?

You intro is rather old but it seems you’re probably ne to evocation? I might suggest this is a pretty advanced task if you don’t already have experience evoking and getting messages from entities.

I would also suggest there are better techniques to use, especially if you know the rough area that you can search in… try map dowsing using a pendulum for example. Practice a bit with the pendulum first. Or another divination method that’s a bit easier to pick up in a hurry.

Here’s a Pendulum tutorial:

And we have collected some more divination tutorials here:

2 Likes

Years ago someone ask the same question,and I told him which ones he got mad and u will never see a dime,I dnt ask for money ,bcse to get treasures it’s tricky,I suppose you are not from USA,so depends the land a hill? O a land flat ,caves,by a river,it’s 3 demons you will call,and wait 3 days, between 1/3 am you will see a sign…but it’s a sign.the spirt may want a trade,or a mass,here is a basic get the seal of Asmodeus,foras,and purson put blood in seals,say you wish,and waite,but it depended in land spirts and deals,and dnt be greedy because it will keep it moving share whit you friends before hand, absolutely pure throughs,it’s more spirts,but it’s basic

Though most people don’t want even to consider it but I won’t stop suggesting I am sure someone someday will try it and will know what I am talking about.

Demons work fast but sometimes do not that’s the truth. For smaller things some quick cash, new lover, sex, job you don’t need a ten year experience to manifest them using demons, spells, angels etc.

Following instructions on how to do it from the book you’re using the results are guaranteed. But what you’re seeking I might say you need two things lucky or experience but the later is making more sense.

You need to know how to evoke well even if not to visible appearance but to the point where you don’t have a doubt a demon is present with you. Plus you need well developed psychic senses only that the results are 80% guaranteed.

I live in Africa and in here there are a lot of people who are looking for treasures, my uncle included but he is not successful because he doesn’t want to apply Magic even a little bit .

I have never did a treasure hunt but from the experience of finding a way to make some things work that western system makes it look like is impossible to achieve I used mantras and it worked.

For your case use mantras, kubera mantra magick by Adolf maliach there is a mantra to find hidden treasures… Tantric spell craft (I forgot the author) there is a mantra of yaksha who gives location to areas with hidden treasures

The only Catch with the mantras there are some things you will start to see success when you have reached 10,000 recitation of the mantra. That means mantra need time and patience for it to work that’s why they’re not so popular.

The information may come in dreams, vision, but most of times it’s not just an ordinary intuition I call it a clear knowing because you will know the information exactly as it is, it won’t be just an intuition the information comes but as if you knew all time long …

But at the end of the day it’s up for you to make decisions which way to go… I am only making suggestions…

Good luck

1 Like