Mystique's Mindless Montages

IMG_5661

2 Likes

IMG_5662

2 Likes

Just a ramble of someone Iā€™ve came into contact:

He looked something like this. He definitely has light, icy, blue eyes. I dunno, I may have been in contact with him before. Canā€™t tell for sure, though.

Damnit Iā€™m too blushy ā€˜nā€™ dizzy. Iā€™ll explain more when I recover :joy::flushed:

Godsdamnit, I just had a hiccup that sounded like a mix of a puppy yelp and mouse squeak. Just extremely high pitched.

I feel eyes on me now. :flushed::flushed:

Damnit, Iā€™m kinda embarrassed.

I tried calling back that entity, who I came into contact with today, so I could channel his energy and draw this sigil. Itā€™s very, very interesting, indeed.

Oh, heā€™d definitely would be saying ā€œdonā€™t stopā€ with me around. ( ĖŠĢ±Ė‚ĖƒĖ‹Ģ± )( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Meowā€¦ oh, there goes my pussy. ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

Lmao, I crack myself up. Speaking of ā€œcrack,ā€ he can definitely get a load of mine.

Speaking of ā€œload,ā€ he can definitely shoot his shot.

This guy reminds me of King Belial. :thinking:

1 Like

Just a short little ramble :star2:ā€¦

Iā€™m just ready to treat the right one like the king they are while they help me become the queen Iā€™m destined to be. :ok_hand:

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/1876?u=re3

They wonā€™t let me go hug someone. Whhyy?? They fuckinā€™ tackled me when I ran away. :tired_face:

So I met an entity who appeared like this guy from Silent Hill:

I feel like someone on BALG has seen an entity look like this before. Itā€™s just like I know. I couldā€™ve sworn I seen a post like that before. Hmmm :thinking:

Fuck this, fuck that, fuckinā€™ fuckity fuckin fuck!

And a big fuckin thanks to the entity who made it so damn clear that I apparently am clueless and donā€™t realize how heartless I really am. Fuvkin thamks for that, such a real friend right duckin there.

Yeah, maybe heā€™s fuckin right. Maybe I am fuckin heartless. Iā€™ll show him fuvkin heartless if thatā€™s what he really fucking wants. Iā€™ll fuckin do. I donā€™t care who he is, but even though Iā€™m damn curious, Iā€™m still gonna fucking show him.

Ughhh, that guy really pissed me off and hurt me. Like who even was that? I had to try my best to even astral travel to someone for some helpā€¦

So far, I just view everything as a huge mess right now. Well, itā€™s better with the help of whoever I went toā€¦ I view them kinda like a bright, white light in a human form. Itā€™s like his energy is comforting, though. Sometimes I view him and see him like a shadow. It just may be my off sight that Iā€™m working on, though.

That other guy I viewed as a shadow entity, so maybe heā€™s a darker entity. I justā€¦ donā€™t know who he is and whyā€¦ I understand I hurt or upset him somehow, but damn, what he said hurt me in returnā€¦

Yup, heā€™s most likely an angel. He definitely stands out. His energy is bright and radiating. Beautiful energy.

Well, Iā€™ll continue to ramble on like a maniac as I continue to think out loud about who this is. He seems very friendly and protective. To me, he seems to have a really charming and happy smile.

His energy seems unable to even closely mimic. Like I said before, his radiant, beautiful, and bright energy seems really unique to me. Iā€™m excited about getting to know more about him.

I also canā€™t forget about how he shown such amazing signs of protectiveness. When someone a bit fishy came up, he pulled out his sword, held it outwards, and made sure I stood behind it. I still remember how he looked back to check on me and see how I was holding up. Wow, what really a really nice and awesome guy.

1 Like

Welp, that angel from today is definitely an archangel. Iā€™m just not sure which one. Iā€™ve still been confused if itā€™s Archangel Michael or Archangel Gabriel. Hmm, well, at least Iā€™m getting closer to an answer.

Welp, I did a few divinations, and it was Archangel Gabriel. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ahhh, fuckin great, heart pains. They hurt soooo fuckinā€™ bad. Come on, doctor appointment, hurry up. Fuckinā€™ hell, I feel so damn sick. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Theyā€™ve been getting worse over the past few weeks, damnit. Happened ever since I was told a Spirit was binded to my heart chakra. I thought I gotten rid of it, but now I still have issues? Fuckinā€™ great

Even if you did, damage needs time to heal.

Have you done anything to balance out your chackras after the ordeal to restore health?

1 Like