Who's this intense entity?

So, I came into contact with some intriguing, intense, and unknown energy, so I decided to channel it and draw a sigil. After a couple meditations, banishing, grounding, cleansing, I finally channeled his energy and drew this sigil:

I didn’t mean to draw it as a prism. When I was almost done, that was when I realized what I was drawing. I was too zoned out, lol.

Alright, I know some of you are thinking. “Well, just a sigil? Why don’t you tell me more about them. This isn’t enough to go by.” Alrighty I will tell the little bit I know so far:

To me, his energy seems intense, because I got tired asf from just calling him. You can also can just tell that if you piss him off, he can ruin your life as quick and swift as lightning. He also seems to act like a tough mentor in a way, but he seems to have a bit of a soft side.

For an example, he’ll act really tough, but he’ll feel bad when he thinks he’s being a bit too harsh. Well, maybe that’s just because he has a reason to act soft towards me? I dunno.

Anyway, he also seems to have a bit of humor side to him as well, and I seen him flash a cheeky grin a couple times. Lol, after I typed that, he started to hide his grin by covering his mouth.

Anyway, that’s as much as I can pick up on him right now. I can only pick up little bits of his personality. Later, I’ll try to get his element, colors, and maybe his planet(s) too. But as of now, who do you think this could possibly be?

8 Likes

Looks angelic, they tend to go in for structured stuff.

4 Likes

I haven’t even read it because I’m too excited I have to say you can see this fucking shape from 3 angles, one is like your looking at it upward from underneath and at an angle, one it looks like you can see it from right next to It in the very middle, the other is looking at it from above and at an angle. That is super badass. I love it and I think it’s alien, extraterrestrial UFO tech.

3 Likes

Ok I read it, I definitely think it’s alien now. They are extremely high intensity.

2 Likes

Looks Kabbalistic…I’ll just leave this here.

4 Likes

Yeah, the entity seems somewhat angel. He had intense energy, but he didn’t seem completely dark or anything. So, that does kinda make sense now.

Ah, intriguing, and that does sound pretty badass. I do kinda see what you’re saying now.

Ooh, yeah, I kinda see that. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Intense angelic energy. Yes

4 Likes

Again, does anyone else see the optical illusion of the three angles? That is totally radical!

2 Likes

Is it Metatron @anon9236988,

2 Likes

You know, it possibly could be. That would definitely make sense with a couple things.

3 Likes

definitely angelic.

2 Likes

Qabbalah tree was my first thought on seeing the image, too.
My second was the spheres of the qliphoth.

I’d wager that you’re dealing with the enigmatic presence of Lucifuge Rofocale, “Lucifer’s Metatron.”

2 Likes

I’m posting this here, because I’m wondering if any of you think the energy of this sigil connects with that other one.

Excuse the messy sketch, btw. I was getting excited.

2 Likes

Now this one looks more Runic in nature.

If its Runes it would say “Protect Property”.

This one can be upside down :point_down:

It’s like a BindRune.

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s weird, but I’m wondering who the entity is then. I just channeled an entity to try to create a sigil for him, hmmm. :thinking:

1 Like

At first, I was going to draw it like this:

2 Likes

Hmmm that one looks a little bit like Lucifer’s sigil.

1 Like

Before I drew that, I thought the entity could’ve been him. Now, That’s proof it definitely could be him. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I get a distinctly Demonic feel from that sigil @anon9236988

2 Likes

OPs sigil is not from any demon. I enjoy this sigil so much.

2 Likes