Mystique's Mindless Montages

Hmm, I don’t think I have, TBH. I can’t really recall. Oooff, the only thing I’ve done with chakras is just work on the third eye chakra. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, might want to work on your heart

1 Like

Random ramblings from today’s tarots

My tarots are constantly pointing out a man from my past will try to seduce me but also help me. I know it’s not a human. Oooohh, I’m keeping my damn eyes open! It better not be that imposter or I’m gonna fuck him up! He’ll tussle with the wrong muscles!

But wait a second… What if I’m looking at this all wrong? What if the imposter did do wrong but had his good reasonings? What if some things weren’t actually his fault? And if he’s not an egregore, what if he’s a demon? Omg, what if he’s someone higher up in the ranks? He’d have to be a demon who works with chakras/kundalini… but that may be wrong hmmm…

Or just what if he’s a god? Oooh… No, he seems more demon… My gut/intuition keeps telling me that… Oh my gods, I swear if that’s true… But just what if…

ARGH, someone told me to just stop thinking about him and move on. He’s saying that he’s saving me from a possible mess. It’s probably best to listen… It’d be nice to know who that imposter truly was, but I’ll move on. :sleepy:

Now he just said this: “I’ll personally fuck him up myself if he does show up, but that’s not gonna happen.”

Damn, okay, I better truly listen to mystery man.

Eh, I feel like I need to find the identity of that guy. Even if one advises me not to, I feel like I have to. Although I do appreciate their concerns, I feel like I gotta do this. It’ll make me feel more at peace by knowing the truth.

We talked things over. We forgave each other. I did misunderstand him and overreacted a bit. So now, I’m truly ready to find out his identity.

I channeled his energy and created this sigil:

(Ignore the random stuff in the corner. I was trying to get in the groove of the channeling, lol.)

Omfg, I just found something out. I’ve been whispered to with the name “Ismael,” and just today I saw someone mentioned the name “Ismaelta.” I’m fucking floored. He’s a protective demon. And my mystery demon?? VERY PROTECTIVE.

Flips table

What if this is him, dudes?! My gods!

1 Like

Oh my gods, the more I read about him, the more it seems so right. IUvubtcucyv

1 Like

And that sigil… The arrow is a flaming arrow. Ismaelta is from Kindom of Flames! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

IMG_5839

Now no part of me is doubting. For some reason I want to, but the evidence is compelling enough. Omfgg, when I first called him those many years ago, I basically wanted protection. I read he’s hella good at protecting whoever calls.

But it’ll be even crazier if he was here before that. No, I don’t need to think about that. I’m already hella floored.

Hmm, so I remembered how I once had a vision of an astral “super computer” that changed reality itself, but I remembered something else. You know how people compare our brains to a computer? You know how most people say we ourselves can change our own realities?

So yeah, that “astral super computer” was just an easy way to help visualize how to manipulate and control my own reality. :thinking:

I just remembered how I once saw someone on Facebook diss my body type, so I insulted him back. Then, a lady called me mean and disgusting. Like, bitch, you gonna ignore how that guy just dissed me first and how it was uncalled for?

Then, I got harassed and bullied for just trying to continue to defend my body type. Like, this shit is ridiculous. I guess nowadays it’s a taboo to even defend yourself. :thinking::thinking:

I know, it’s in the past. But it feels good to just rant about it, so I can just move on from it.

Aww, this song came on :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Aghhh, it just still doesn’t seem right. I can’t find a god damn fucking identity to fucking match him. It all seems wrong. All of it is wrong. Wroonngg

Aghhhh Runs in circles while panicking

No matter who I call on or talk to, it’s all wrong. Everything I do seems wrong to me. Nothing matches. Nothing makes sense. Everything is wrong. I’m wrong all the time. Ughhhggg.

Yes, I’m saying everything I do is wrong, but that doesn’t mean I have complete low confidence. I’m wrong, but I’m awesomely wrong. :relieved:

Spirits are telling me to just let him go… They just urge me to do so, but I’m not sure if I completely understand why, though.

They say it’s a bad type of attachment, but he just now started to seem more positive to me. It’s like so many entities and even part of myself are almost screaming for me to let him go and move on.

I get a vision of him pulling on my leg and holding me back… At the end of a tunnel, I see a man waiting for me and smiling. After I pull free, I feel relieved and walk away with that man…

This is gonna be hard to do what my vision foresees, but if even part of myself says so, I think I might. I understand it might be for the better of my health, but I’ll hate having to hurt him… Sigh I guess sometimes you have to put yourself first…

I tried talking to Lucifuge Rofocale, and I seen shadows and lights in the corner or my eyes. I felt a bit more panicky, and as I type this, I’m feeling a very cold spot all over me. I just now heard a calming “Shhh…” Oh, and I started feeling sick.

When I talked this him, I hope this isn’t my imagination, because he basically said I don’t have to worry with him. I’m still a bit nervous, though, but I feel that may ease up.

2 Likes

Sheesh, I had a few typos in that paragraph. When I was typing it, I was feeling sick asf and tired.