Mystique's Mindless Montages

Kek is that you?

1 Like

Oh. My. Gods.

Iā€™m moister than an oyster. ( ĖŠĢ±Ė‚ĖƒĖ‹Ģ± )

Ehehehehheā€¦

Damn, dude, why get pissed when you can just laugh that shit off? If people wanna play dumb, let them.
Watch these fools put on a play for the queen. :v:

Thereā€™s a fine line between having confidence and being full of yourself. Donā€™t confuse them as one thing and you wonā€™t get yourself into trouble. :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/1529?u=re3

2 Likes

Wow, let me just ramble a tadā€¦

So, yesterday, some visiting family members made me go out to eat with them. I didnā€™t have enough time to get makeup or put on a good shirt. I was not fit to be out. I was sweaty aand on my shark week. Then, oh lucky me, guys everywhere in the restaurant.

Then, bloody fucking hell, the first person I ever had a crush on walks by. Just fucking great. Yeah, lots of people lookinā€™, but Iā€™m not too sure they were pleasantly lookin at my stank ass. ARGH, well, maybe one or two, but it definitely wasnā€™t my first crush. Damnit!

No, I donā€™t date humans or anything. I look but donā€™t touch, and they do the same.

Itā€™s all in the attitude, Iā€™ve gone out looking like a mattress exploded in a cat hair factory but if you put on that feeling of being at your best, they pick up on it. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely have to remember that. Lol, my anxiety was getting the better of me. :sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

Ramble schmamble wamble

Ah, the beauty of finally dining on the food youā€™ve been craving for a week. Ooh, the beautiful and perfectly salted hashbrowns and the deliciously fluffy pancakes. Mmm, Iā€™m in a damn good mood now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seeing this has put me in a good mood.

2 Likes

I needed to delete a ranting, because it gave off so much energy. Not good. Definitely didnā€™t wanna risk leaving that out.

southern accent thatā€™s my purse! I donā€™t know you!

1 Like

I WANNAA FLYYY LIKE A BITCHā€™S WEAVE IN THE SKYYY

I WANNA SWIINNGGG LIKE MY FISTS AFTER THIS BITTTCHH

Iā€™m just making parodies here. Iā€™m okie dokie artochokie

Heh, I oughta choke ye. Artochie.

Arty chokes ye.

Nonsensical rambles continueā€¦

Arta coochie. Lmaoo. Art a coochie is an artichokie. Arty chokes ye for the art of ya coochie.

draws painting

I call thisā€¦ ā€˜Tis thy art of ye coochieā€™

ā€œLetā€™s get down tonight! Shake that ass left to right. Keep in mind that I softly bite! Hopefully that buttholeā€™s tight!ā€

Dreams had me yearning for moreā€¦

I canā€™t even remember the dreams I had last night, but I can still feel the passion lingering on. It has me yearning for the touch of that mysterious guy. For I do not know his name or remember his face, yet I still yearn for his warmth and touch.

I push myself to remember the sweet and lustful dreams, but I still canā€™t recall them. My heart reassures me that those dreams were full of passion. If they were so passionate, why canā€™t I remember them? I just canā€™t fathom why.

I just so badly want to feel his warm body pressed against mine and his arms wrapped protectively around me. I wish to feel that passionate kiss again. Even if itā€™s as simple as his lips softly brushing up against mine, Iā€™d be happy to just feel that again. I just want to be with him again, but I donā€™t even know who he is.

1 Like

Ooohhh,

:musical_note: Letā€™s dance and clap around the fire and then punch that guy, punch that guy

Letā€™s dance and clap around the fire and then punch that guy, punch that guy all the do-da-daayyy :musical_note:

IMG_5639

Get rekt you, fuckinā€™ pleb!

P.S. Yes, Iā€™m totally fine. Iā€™m just bored.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/1709?u=re3

Now someoneā€™s holding me in their lap and wonā€™t let go. They just give me a strong ā€œnope.ā€ Yep, probably what I get for wanting to joke around with King Belial himself. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whoā€™s Trying to pry into my repressed feelings?? I donā€™t. Nope. Not happening.

ā€œI just want to fix you!ā€

Ugh, that almost made me cry. :crying_cat_face:

So, I found out one of my possible guardians is a serpent. I think I saw another as Egyptian too.