Mystical Shaman Oracle Deck

Another oracle deck today, this one I like to use alongside my Shaman’s Oracle deck.

Nice large 64 cards cards, work pretty well for the purpose I need them, which is for spiritual readings mostly. For some reason they refused to give me a clear picture to upload but you’ll get the general idea.

13 Likes

The artwork is above and beyond… so magnificent and otherworldly. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed, its a very beautiful deck, the pictures don’t do them justice

3 Likes

I loved the colours!! They seem like paintings :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeap I agree, pretty little things!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I have this one too! Its so pretty!

1 Like

And I have some more on the way :sweat_smile:
What can I say…? Oops…? :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol I know the feeling!

1 Like

This is the second time today I’ve seen this deck :thinking:

1 Like

Ohhhh I like. I’ve been really pleased with my mermaid oracle deck, and the new dream tarot deck I got as well.

BUT, my true black delivered a clear message for myself two nights ago. If I hadn’t had physical witness, I probably would tossed it going noooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyy! lol.

1 Like

Maybe its a sign or maybe just a coincidence! I know when a deck calls, I can’t mistake that feeling, so keep an eye maybe?

Yeah I hate when it does that, True Black may be a bit too harsh than a standard Rider Waite. I have my eyes on another Tarot now, but we’ll see if I’ll get it or not at the end.

2 Likes

I agree, though it gives pretty accurate readings, when I am reading for others. For myself it’s been hit or miss but this was spot on from the past, to where my biggest obstacles are myself and well I believe the outcome will prove accurate as well. It was a good reading, and the outcome was positive as well as striking- it chose to throw me a card, that I had chosen back in June to represent someone else, based on the astrological associations with the suit and the personality of said person.

I had a friend over that evening, and kept thinking I should do a reading, over the course of several hours, the thought just wouldn’t leave me. I read for him last time though, so when I pulled out the decks, I was like Is this for me or you? His response was it had to be for me, as I had given him the answers he sought last week lol.

1 Like

It does give accurate readings indeed, if only the cards weren’t so stiff…! It’s being over a year I work with it and it gets on my nerves. To the point I found myself reaching for my old Rider Waite more often lately than my True Black. Have you found a way to make them a bit more…normal?

Yeah TMW a deck goes all
“Psssst. Pick me up. You know you want it.”

1 Like

I haven’t tried specifically, I do bridge them when I shuffle and swap directions, they shuffle a little better than they did to begin with. I’ve had it since last August and they are still pretty stiff though. I think it’s the card stock they used, but honestly I like it though, as I know they won’t wear out nearly as fast as my other sets. Hell I already ruined the box the mermaid cards came in.

My biggest complaint honestly is that I can’t shuffle the entire deck all at once, my hands are too small.

1 Like

Yeah lets pour some wine and talk about it, I have the same god damn issue. I can’t even riffle shuffle them I have to divide the deck in 3 or 4 parts and then I try to shuffle normally and it’s impossible :joy:

1 Like

At first I couldn’t either, but I divide the deck in two now, and it’s gotten easier lol. Wine sounds great.

1 Like

I just ordered an afterprint from China a few days ago… the Sufi Wisdom Oracle I got from there is much smaller than the official version, so I’m hopeful it’ll fit in my hands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: my issue as well!!! They need to offer sizes variations!!!

2 Likes

The ones from China are indeed much smaller, but also don’t come with a booklet and the colours are dull. I bought only one from there, then I bought the original one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s my second oracle deck from there and it’s pretty nice quality tbh, I’m missing the booklet though… my first Prisma Visions Tarot from there was a horrible afterprint, but the second one was decent so I guess it’s a hit-or-miss :confused: (yeah, it was so horrible, I ordered a second one :sweat_smile:)

1 Like