My Youtube Channel - Xag Darklight

probably not lol.

1 Like

i made a new video for belial i am thinking to make a gatekeeper series.

3 Likes

Luv it

2 Likes

Me too, your getting better and better.

2 Likes

@Xag_darklight

I advise you to do spells and rituals for your channel success

1 Like

Awsome brother! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

thank you! i will fix my accent and my voice too which i really needed to do.

i myself i am not a very talkative person that spoke a lot i speak very little thats why some of my posts are pretty straight forward.

3 Likes

Awesome video man

3 Likes

thank you man,greater changes are coming soon.

4 Likes

upon creating that channel belial feeded my vison in that channel with ideas,once a month i am going to do rituals for anyone who watches theres similar videos too,i will do black flame ignitation,third eye activation healing and stuff like that.

6 Likes

Maybe once with Haures too. To magnify the protection and crush the enemies

1 Like

Made a video about azazel and his legions more videos about that subject will come.

5 Likes

Excellent!!!

2 Likes

video for the sere’im goat demon legions of azazel.

6 Likes

shit now i saw the title :laughing: i originally named the video witth “Words on the…” but later i thought to name it " a word on the…"

2 Likes

You’re getting better and better at it! And the place is nice and the birds so beautiful. Cool!

3 Likes

i really love this place too, wicked shit happpened there :smiling_imp: one day i will make video a storytime video which most of them were funny expiriences,like when abaddon possesed and spoke demonic litanies at midnight but theres was police men insvestigating the abandoned house near me and those guys heard these for sure and i left laughing like a madman.

2 Likes

more information on Taratus the demon and a talk about one of the most deadly,dark,abyssal currents out there in the abyss #Good_Times.

3 Likes

Keep up the great work my man!

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes