My Youtube Channel - Xag Darklight

Hello all,

i am happy to annouce you my youtube channel named “Xag Darklight”

Creating a youtube channel was on my mind on for a few weeks it felt like gods saying to me that i needed to make this,My intetion for making a youtube channel was to spread knowladge for ascend i always wanted to.

What it will contain?

the things that the channel will contain are.

The gatekeepers (belial,amaymon,azazel,abaddon,lucifuge,beelzebub,bael,asmodeus,satan)
Meditations for all sorts of stuff
a bit of path of smoke
Demonic ascend
planes of existence
Story times
Chanting videos
king paimon and his legions
possesed videos
Perfoming rituals for viewers (Like healing and opening the ajna chakra for all)

and many more,stay tuned and please like,subscribe and share (for spreading the channel)

First video
this video was recorded after a amaymon working giving me a chant to open the gates for the nine so why not record it?

43 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Tried to find you on youtube could you send me a link

2 Likes

Link is in the post

1 Like
3 Likes

So it puts the infernal energy into heart chakra?

2 Likes

Thank you just watched your video very intresting

2 Likes

Does it help open spiritual senses

1 Like

firstly you are the all,all spirits and energies and what that incantacion does basically changes the heart chakra and opens for that particular gatekeeper,for instance the first thing that happened after a couple times using it it was yet again making more powerful connection to amaymon,sort of becoming amaymon and amaymon you.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have another incantacion for that,theres lots of stuff that you can do.

one of the things that cause lowering of the senses is physic burnout,you focus too hard you use them too hard,using them is supposed to be effortless,either way this incantacion combined with mental action like letting go of control (but you still need to have power over them) and hardcore unhealthy focus will work wonders.

yehol amantol antza.

6 Likes

Just watched the video.
Powerful.

2 Likes

I subscribe !

3 Likes

Awesome Xag. Congratulations on beginning this important work.

3 Likes

thank you, it was for me too,indeed powerful chant.

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

my next video is going to be what is evocation,how to REALY evoke How to cleanse how to block parasites and impostors,offerings and evocation things.

5 Likes

Thats excellent Xag from one deity to another I am proud of you.
I signed up :blush: when my daughter gets her new phone she have YT. .
So well done.
I also have begun joining things earn $ for it. I really think that there is something pushing us to DO . That is why i keep seeing and hearing others doing similar proactive actions
Yay for you :clap:

3 Likes

i just finished recording that video i am now posting it.

i apologise for my anxiety voice and shaking legs i was anxious about it,but know what?fuck it so i do it.

many improvements will come soon.

9 Likes