My Youtube Channel - Xag Darklight

I agree. Doing so well.

1 Like

heres a little video on how to connect deeper with lord lucifer,he showed me this method today.

4 Likes

As you said blood for magic there sung a rooster. They are magical

1 Like

Many blessings to you and don’t burn out(aka to overwork ) with all of your ideas and practices for your Youtube channel.
Take care :pray:

2 Likes

I know he’s doing so many videos LOL

But I enjoy seeing his drive to get information out there. Each time they get better and better.

3 Likes

thank you guys.

@AlexandarMOstar thank you for your warning,i was kinda getting it.

3 Likes

I am subscribed!

I also have a new YouTube account and am uploading my second video. For now just talking about spiritual stuff in general

2 Likes

TMW uou do nothing but listen motivayional well expressed videos for healing and psychological improvements. Someones making sure i really learned my lessons… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just watched your video and felt my crown chakra tingle a bit

2 Likes

tried to Imy.prove my Video qualit
6 Likes

You may have seen my sentance for occasions like this before.

It seldom is such worth to be given!!

Keep up the good Work!!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Back

In this video i talk about a very special power that Ant’Harratu Taught me,The Real Power of proclaiming.

Not great, but i can make it further more same with future material.

3 Likes

I find your vids totally awesome :fire:

2 Likes

Same here! I subscribed to the channel. I’m also in love with this accent! What is it? Where are you from @Xag_darklight?

1 Like

I didnt continue the series for some reasons that being of equinment and a few more,that doesnt mean that i gave up on it.

Now i got some new powerful equitment to work with and i am very happy to announce that i will enter the youtube magical community once again,more powerful than ever.

In the mean time of my break i learned how to edit pictures,photos etc and how to upgrape my writing so much that fullfills me.

Now I can expand myself freely in all levels,theres a goal and a purpose on my channel i am not taking occult leadership as a emotional fullfillement becuase this is not leadership,leaders show by example and this exactly what i do.

5 Likes

the accent thing is a weird mix of cyprian and moldavian,and i currently live where i been born at,this is cyprus.

the whole accent thing is something complicated to me becuase yes i been born in cyprus but i spend some years in moldova’s grammar school so its a bit fucked up :joy: but i learned to love it!

4 Likes

Awesome :fire:

1 Like

upcoming

Recently i got deeper into video editing, what i am going to upload is a powerful meditation of beelzebub, Calling the Lord of the flies.

4 Likes

Here it is the video.

This is a great video that i had worked a lot for connecting with beelzebub, every single sound is connected with beelzebub acting as a gateway and a bearer of his power and essence, even the Beat holds power as i recorded it while having the essence of beelzebub within me.
5 Likes

Totally cool