My Youtube Channel - Xag Darklight

:purple_heart::+1:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: great

3 Likes

I don’t see the video up yet. It must take a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah i uploaded but you tube doesnt allow long videos so i verfied my account,i am posting it again.

2 Likes

Ah ok cool.

1 Like

You gonna get a channel too?

1 Like

Nooo. Im too shy … even the idea to pose for body composition (especially after the btum😲)
No Xag is very brave and has something real to offer. But im joining psychic hotlines putting myself out and making a business page and cards done cause its time.

Feels like a lot of sourcerers are Finally coming up and sharing their gifts with the world.

3 Likes

Yes I’m so proud of Xag for doing this. If there’s anything you guys need help with let me know. I’m rooting for both of you :+1:

2 Likes

aw thank you so much guys @aprentiz @Morgana9

:blush:

2 Likes

:metal:

6 Likes

Subscribed as well! You did well with the videos and sparked some interesting elements for my own workings. Thank you for creating and sharing this

2 Likes

Great Xag! Subscribed of course.

3 Likes

i will post a night in about maybe three hours a story time video about a funny & intense exprience with abaddon.

3 Likes

Xag, the sound cuts off at 8.34… There is an ‘error’ sound just before that

3 Likes

i will try to fix it,thank you for pointing out.

2 Likes

ok even at the original tape had that problem,tommorow i will re-record the same part and basically explain what i did.

2 Likes

Xag_darklight is going to take off he has been called and blessed to do this

4 Likes

Thank you KING BELIAL for coming into my life and helping me become a stronger person

2 Likes

Thanks in advance SANTA MUERTA for the marraige proposal(plus the 2 dreams):hugs:

1 Like

did you post in the right room?

2 Likes