My Unholy Temple - Diary/Journal

Latest update…

With the help of my dear friend, I managed to have more “solid” manifestation of myself in astral projection in the physical realm. she kindly reported seeing my shadow again, plus my eyes but they had different color… yellow in one, and a different color at a different time. Again, the manifestations happened next day, not the same day I performed it.

Also made a successful test of sending myself to do physical action that was observed by someone else, which is huge thing for me because personally I didn’t imagine it was even possible. Looks like astral projection is way more than I thought it was.

But unfortunately nothing is perfect and there’s a dark side to astral travel that I wasn’t aware of. Yesterday I was extremely tired and exhausted mentally and emotionally, but insisted on astral travel… then fell to sleep right after finished it. Had all kinds of weird visions before sleep. Like I’m transported to a different dimension or more specifically, was in a place where different dimensions exist simultaneously, strange shapes and colors of things I never seen before…And heard a clear voice of a woman in my mind, almost saw a face.

Next day, my friend told me that I appeared again as a shadow but I looked and felt different. I wasn’t doing anything, just “there” and my eyes were different. My conclusion is that my mental and emotional state projected unstable or different manifestation of myself.

Still was hearing things moving in the house even louder and more clear, then verified that they did actually move. I almost stopped the astral projection because of that, they were really aggressive this time.

Didn’t work on manipulating time/space yet because I had no idea where to start. But a vision I received gave me a good example. Thank you!

Starting group weather magick project with wonderful members soon and can’t wait to begin.

Listening…

7 Likes

I know a demon which can do it,also can teach you that.Do you want his sigil sir ?

1 Like

Thank you so much brother :+1: Prefer to do it myself in this experiment but really appreciate your kind support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could try your astral travel in the afternoon; in fact anytime of the day. It could make out more time for you in the night to do some other awesome stuffs. :slight_smile:

What do you think? :smirk:

2 Likes

I should try that thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love that song :black_heart::wine_glass: good luck with your next project ! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, glad you like it :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes

So when you Astral travel do you astral travel as you?

2 Likes

Yes I astral as myself

2 Likes

So I’m wondering if you could pick the parts of you that are useful for a task and only astral project those parts. Kind of like multiple personalities but not if you know what I mean

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I tried here…

I didn’t plan it, it felt the right thing to do so I decided to give it a try. Glad you mentioned it now I can see I forgot to explain it, thank you so much :+1:

2 Likes

First experiment with time/space manipulation…

A friend volunteered, lost info on her phone and needed it back. Simple enough.
Started the operation… about 10 minutes in, electricity in all communication devices, mine and hers are gone. Phones, laptops… dead as rocks.

I managed to get my devices back to work, not sure what happened with her. She went out to a repair shop, I paid for expenses.

Not sure what’s going on but I read such things happen!!

Well… I better prepare a financial budget for this from now on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Ohh jesus :joy::joy::joy: yea you should prepare it :ok_hand:t2::wine_glass: but it is cool that you was capable of doing something like that :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

:grin: Thank you so much I hope all goes will for her. Yes I will sure do :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes

You are distorting the reality itself sir,its clear at the point.Also it cannot be controlled,just be careful with these and dont stuck in a dimension which an artifical intelligence gone rouge and destroyed humanity,we cant afford to lose you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind support brother :+1:

Honestly I have no idea what’s going to happen each time I try something, I just deal with whatever I get and learn. But you’re right I’ll try to be careful with this one specifically.

There are things happened I couldn’t post here so I agree with you… something is interrupted and I’m not sure that I have full control over it. We shall see how it goes.

Thanks again my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Quick change of plans…

Decided to stop my current experiments and start working on specific targets. Satisfied with my achievements so far. And I think I figured out a lot of how things work regarding most skills that I wanted to learn.

There’s no doubt in my mind that there will always be a price to be paid. For every action, there’s a reaction. So fuck it. Let the matrix get disturbed or burned to ashes, to hell with it. Don’t mind, don’t care.

This is my path now, and it’s “my” all seeing eye. Nothing to fear and nothing to give a shit about. So let’s see whatever there is to see.

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”… so shall it be.

Random thoughts…

It’s your right to enjoy who you are, a racist, a murderer, an ignorant, whatever you want is nobody’s business. But when you bring your shit to someone’s doorsteps, they have the right to shoot you in the face. A stupid smile faking innocence won’t stop the bullet. And don’t expect a warning either.

Fear is contagious. Be careful who you bring to your sphere of influence. All disasters, all failure, all weakness… starts with fear, and never ends.

Whatever you believe is the reason why you’re alive, is going to be the reason you die when it’s gone. No attachments. Taste any fruit in life that you like, but don’t eat it or you will fall. Except strawberries.

Listening : Blood Moon

7 Likes

That pic accurately shows Bast’s sensual side and sexiness that she displayed to me when I call uponer

2 Likes

Amazing ! I had that feeling as well. wonderful goddess :+1:

1 Like

It was like she was literally ready to pounce on me sexually lol

1 Like