My Unholy Temple - Diary/Journal

Just a space to think out loud, sharing whatever comes to my mind, including spells and rituals… but most important - at least for me - my journey in using what I know so far, to shake this world up a bit. How? Didn’t decide yet !

We shall see…

I love this short Sci-Fi movie : “Glow”

Wish they make a full version of it one day.

Let’s save this here for later, so I won’t forget …

The easiest way to think outside the box, is to destroy the box, instead of wasting your energy trying to convince yourself that it doesn’t exist.

Gods of Egyptian Mythology: Essential Information

What is the difference between a God, and a man with God’s powers ?..A thought for meditation.

What’s beyond being a god?

What’s behind being a God is more important, in my opinion. God is the all, nothing beyond God except himself. But to achieve that… something needs to be left behind. The man, and all what a man represents to the mind.

Just thinking out loud not preaching anything, what do you think ? :slight_smile:

Seth… I love this guy :metal:

Bast-Bastet. One of the most beautiful Goddesses to work with, especially for women…

Demonship.

Sin,

¥’B

Looking for a test field for global weather manipulation ritual …

Need a place that would cause less-no collateral damage. Don’t judge, governments do that all the time, why not magicians ?!!!

The objective is a historical event… I want this to be in the news everywhere.
I’ll probably need a day or two to work on that.

You could choose the Sahel region most certainly. It is already badly damaged and maybe you actually do something good

Wonderful idea thanks so much, I will target that region then :+1:

Target found…

I have live weather-satellite, will keep it on that region during and after the ritual.

Doesn’t look bad. Good sleep today and we will see what happens next

Wooo i am really interested in your results! :relieved:

Really happy that you’re interested… It’s a large area, usually I work on one country, this is huge region. But that’s the point ! It’s a challenge :slight_smile:

Really aiming big this time. With some luck we may see it in the news as planned.

I just finished the opening ritual, that should get things moving. More rituals coming in the next few days :metal:

I can agree on that one

Nice post @PrinceX

Thank you happy you like it :slight_smile:

Lol I am becoming your fan😂

Woow now the ritual is officially a huge success no matter what happens ! :grin: :clinking_glasses:

Opening ritual is done, target was to gather clouds and different layers of air pressure. Tonight after some rest, will perform another ritual to lower the temperature in the region. Both should get the right elements moving together towards the goal.

Need to perform the same process for the next few days until I hear news of fireworks in that place :cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

Infrared shows good signs so far

Resting then working on the temperature tonight :snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

Let’s see what happens :slight_smile: