My Sour Jar spell

This is a sour jar spell I customised after seeing multiple sour jar spells and thier working on youtube. I am using this Sour Jar spell towards a person who is making my relationship towards a certain person to be on the rocks. I dispise him a lot and the very utterance of his name builds rage in me.

What do you need :-

Rage :- Ofcourse. The most important thing. You need to have some sort of flying rage to hurt this person in you. The reason doesn’t really matter. Ethics? Hell naw. Give em hell.

Picture :- Get a clear picture of the person you want to hurt. A print out or something. A brown paper ( non machine cut) with their name and birthday written on that will work just fine. A picture just adds a personal touch to it. Close your eyes, hold the picture and visualise the person you want to inflict harm upon. Pass that burning rage unto that picture. Say " You will have everything going bad in your life. Relationships, luck, friendships…everything. It’ll crumble you to a pathetic shithead" ( Call whatever the names you want. It’s fun :stuck_out_tongue: )

Place the picture into the jar and say " May this suffocate you mentally, physically and spiritually in your life as you lose your relationships, luck and friendships. So mote it be!"

Nails :- Nails represent the fights they are gonna have. Rusty nails work the best. Say " You will fight with all your near and dear ones and will keep losing them from your life as a result of this. So mote it be!" Just imagine the person fighting with his friends, co workers or his family for a while and drop the nails in the jar.

Mustard Seeds :- Mustard seeds will further the fights. They cause misunderstanding in a person’s life. Hold the mustard seeds in your hand and imagine he’s with someone really close to him. Someone he’d be crushed without them in his life. Say it while putting the mustard seeds in the jar, “He/She will say mean things to him/her, that’ll hurt her/him and makes her/him never wanna talk to him/her, So mote it be!”

Poppy Seeds :- Poppy seeds cause confusion and chaos in a persons life. They also cause nightmares. Visualise the person not being able to do any task because of chaos and confusion. He/her won’t be able to sustain himself or his relationships. Imagine him/her in a sobbing pathetic state while dropping the poppy seeds in the jar.

Vinegar :- Ah the main part. Pour Vinegar to some extent (Don’t fill the jar up tho). Vinegar will sour everything further and further. Friendships, relationships, luck, While pouring the vinegar, visualise his life spiralling out of control. Losing everything like getting fired from a job.

Cinnemon ( optional as people see cinnemon to have various protection properties as well) :- Hold the cinnemon in your hand and say " May this cinnemon enhance the spell and fasten the results so that the suffering comes quick to him/her. So mote it be! and drop the cinnemon in the jar.

Now seal the sour jar tight and let every element you put in it interact with each other for a while.
Now you light up a candle ( preferably black) on the top of the sour jar lid and meditate on your intent. Just visualise all his/her life and everything he/she loves reducing to nothing. It’s draining him/her mentally and physically and spiritually and he doesn’t have any idea how to fight this. Just direct all your hate into the jar and just meditate. Call upon spirits to kick their ass. Go with what you feel. There’s no rhyme or reason. Let the candle burn out completely.

Now, you can either place the jar in your cupboard in a dark place and empty the contents when you think they had enough or you can just place the containter in a graveyard, some bushes, crossroads, anywhere you see fit. You can even place it in their property if you can. Don’t wait for the results to manifest. Just forget you ever did this. Don’t doubt your skills and redo the ritual again. It’ll just defeat the purpose.

27 Likes

:smiling_imp: Revenge at its finest. :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Have you considered adding goofer dust to your jar?

Also how about hotfooting them out of your life and your relationship.

And dont forget the good easy freezer spell. Easy but super effective.

4 Likes

Should it be shaken? Can I put sulfuric acid?.
It’s dangerous to keep it in the own house?

Thank you

2 Likes

Although its a pretty powerful ingredient… I would adivse against using it on a sealed jar with other organic components … and then shake it… :boom:

2 Likes

Sulfuric acid is powerful af. But I would not recommend it as it can cause the gas buildup and the jar can explode. You can keep it in your house for a few days. No issue. And Ofcourse…Shake it visualising them getting hurt…Let the anger flow in.

3 Likes

Gooferdust is hard to find around here. Basically, I wanted the person to have a bit of turmoil. Freezer spell just keeps them away. He’s already away.

1 Like

Thank you

That is cool that freezer spell worked! A lot of people swear by the freezer spell.

1 Like

no pun intended LOL

2 Likes

Tough jobs may need tougher spells but sometimes when the intention is so strong a be simple stuff may be good enough. Just like some people can just curse with a stare.

2 Likes

I have an idea, what about dead rodents like dead mice if they can be found:
for example:
“As this creature is a rodent, so you will be a rodent to anyone you hold dear”?
Seems like a good idea, but I am not quite sure about it. what do you all think?

1 Like

I am wondering why my sour, destruction and break up jars have not worked so far.

The first one I did, was in the beggining of May, it was a break up jar, it contained everything needed - vinegar, lemon, lime, chilli flakes, hot pepper flakes, rusty nails, the names and DoB-s of the targets, rage, focus, desire, cursing, I called Asmodeus to help with it, gave offerings, blood and etc.
Three months later - nothing, the couple was still together.
And no news for fights or hate or any problems between them.

I decided to make another break up jar with their pictures this time, the same ingredients plus few more - broken glasses, poisonous seeds, mustard seeds, dead bugs.
This time I worked more days on the jar but again - no result.
The couple is still together, they like each other’s post on social media, and no news from nowhere that anything between them, is wrong.

Several months passed again.
I decided to make a sour jar for one of the people from the couple, added a lot of anger, rage, hatred, many dead bugs that I’ve been collecting, a picture, spoiled milk, and everything else. I worked on the jar for 9 days.

This was two months ago.

She keeps posting her pictures in the social meadia and she looks very good on them.
They have money enough, they are still together and employed, they have money enough for many pleasures.

Two months ago I did not hope it will work, I was sure it will work, considering the efforts, the emotions and the will I put in there.
I did not lust for results, I stopped checking anything about them but again, I have no results from these jars.

And I know these working have helped many people, I am wondering what I am doing wrong.

None of my jars have worked so far for almost a whole year.

I know that these jars work slow but eventually they work. But most of the people I know that have had a success with them, have gotten their results in a month or two.

Maybe Asmodeus did not accept the task. Maybe the couple have some powerful protections although they are not magicians.
I don’t know anymore.

Someone has told me I have to add a graveyard dirt in the jars to strengthen them because otherwise they are very weak.

Anyone into Santeria, can you colaborate please?

2 Likes

I’m gonna use the Goetia ritual to try and talk to Asmodeus before doing any bottle magick, maybe you cuold try that

1 Like

what happens if i dream about my victim?

whats the name of jar that is used to kill? i mean does it differ from sour jar? and if we have something like phosphoric acid? can we it burn the skin just like vingar?

1 Like

Could, could I use p e e in the jar? That should add a pretty disgusting touch

Weclome @Doctor_Hugs It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click on the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest. etc:

intro3

I refrain from using anything that has my DNA in it. But if you want to use it, go ahead

1 Like